cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requests For the Devs

Spider-Man

I think it's a pitty really, that the gamers of this game isnt shown any justice! Why isn't there unlimited crime, most fans would by now have gotten a 100% game completion or atleast finished the game, it is so short really, and it is a pitty because it have a lot of potential! Please give us more content Beenox!

AmznWebslinger

WEB SLINGING - I hope for the next game they have the web slinging like Web of shadows and Ultimate spider man or make it be like how it is in the movies.

ENEMIES - Make the criminals harder and have their fighting style upgraded to make them tough and  some  will throw like little bombs at you and some will try to stab u,They should all look different and there should be like differnt gangs and the guns should be fast to shoot instead of them aiming a red dot at u and then shooting they should shoot as soon as the see you.

FIGTHING STYLE- I like how it was in the game but i hope that u can expand on it and make it be like spectacular spider man it would be cool if u can dodge multiple attacks like in arkham city and the player can decide if they want to leave the enemy dangling from a stop light and if u could run up a wall and back flip on to a enemy.

Spidergamer2012

You do realize that web of shadows didnt have the webs stick to buildings either. It was pretty much similar to the current web swinging, the only difference being more control on when you let go of the web.

TimFL274

the webs did stick to buildings but the line was a certain length so that is why they didn't always stick

tjtarr

I loved the game wish there were more bosses and they were harder and more stealth takedowns and harder enemies and keep WEB RUSH  WAS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and loved the closer camera

Spidergamer2012

After reading all the requests, it seems that the majority of them ask for post-game crime and modified web swinging.

Random crimes would be great but add some side missions with variety. I miss the "he took my purse!" and the "my baloon!"

Less repetitious please!

IDEA!!!

Custom flare races. have a player use the web rush viewer to mark flarepoints in any order and make them available for the online community. Think of the rating and leaderboard system!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the web swinging, I think its fine as it is. Changing the whole mechanics alters the entire game and we dont want that. Adding features would be cool though. maybe being able to hold and release a web line at will. Remember yo-yo Spidey!?! the sling shot was awesome.

One thing I would love to see is an improved city to free roam in. Have buildings you could actually enter. Make more pedestrian models of all shapes and sizes like children for example. Add Queens! make the Parker residence another checkpoint where a player can change costumes and access the level select.

Maybe a costume  editor? Give a player the abilty to tag up a wall with some grafitti art or logos?

All i can think of so far. I realize how much coding is involved with all this and appreciate the devs for an amazing game!

h0odlam

a costume editor would be frickin amazing!!! id be happy with just changing the colors on any of the current suits. or bein able to swap out the eyes and adding webs and the different spidey symbols. id really like to see some classic suits. classic symbiote spidey was really hoping this was gonna make it not really a fan of the SM3 black suit, classic scarlet, an earth x venom suit would be awesome, iron spidey, armored spidey. all the identy crisis suits, prodigy, dusk and ricochet. i figured since this was beenox we would have the suits from shattered dimensions.. noir suit would be cool to have.spidey 2099. anti sinister six armor. the ben reilly spidey suit i actually like the original future foundation suit better the one thats mainly white. and random crimes after story completion would be nice. give us a reason to use all these alternate costumes. some dlc where u play as lizard would be cool.. maybe even with a classic lizard alternate costume

JVgriff

This is my ideal control scheme for a spider man game

RS camera control

RS CLICK  centre camera

LS pc control

LS CLICK switch between wall crawl and perch or switch to freefall while in air

RT right hand web swing        (hold)

RT right hand web zip (click)

LT left hand web swing (hold)

LT left hand web zip (click)

RT+LT web slingshot (if no direction imput default is up)

RB web rush

LB parkour (wallrun (up, along), vault, swing around pipe, dodge favours jumps and flips over wall crawling)

A jump (chargable, jump when land to do a fully charged jump, get off perch point, cancel web rush, speed boost during web swing)

B counter

X attack ( swing kick while web swinging)

Y web bullets

Y+ RT OR LT web grab

D-PAD switch between web types

alakai117

Sounds nice but I would rather have B (O on PS3) as a webbing button.

TimFL274

I choose Y to make a X+Y web attack or a B+Y web counter

alakai117
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS