cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requests For the Devs

Spider-Man

sorry if im doing this wrong but im new to these fourms and stuff but please if i can make a couple of request reguarding to The Amazing Spider-Man (which you probably already know im talking about this game) is for starters

#1- After the game is completed it would be nice if you devs can implement an update/patch or DLC that puts unlimited petty crime, deadlocks and car chases. Reason behind this is because to be totally honest after you complete this game 100% it gets boring swinging through manhattan doing nothing and I for one would be thrilled if this would be put into the game as everyone else would...besides crime never ends right?

#2- The rhino challange and the stan lee exclusive gameplay and the vigilante costume should be put up on the xbox marketplace and the playstation store. whether you guys want to put a price on this "DLC" as for me i really dont care just make it reasonable please and if the delevopers decide to make this free then thats even better. what ever the case may be JUST PLEASE do so.

#3- Now this one would be a great addition but if we may just grab some ideas from other games such as Batman Arkham Asylum  and Arkham City...a challange mode spin off DLC starting with Spider-Man and Lizard would be awesome. I would REALLY REALLY be grateful for this and maybe you guys can include cool additional playable characters  including Rhino, BlackCat, and Scorpion for extra money maybe around 5$ each. you guys would make serious money off of this I guarantee you and I would be super pumbed for something like this as many others would. Also causing people to buy it. if its possible maybe we can see them in free roam if you guys are willing to go an extra mile lol.

#4- for my last request i would really suggest is to make New Game + without having to start completely over and lose all your upgrades and stuff. ill be honest im not to big on this one but it would be cool to put this in to increase game value and capability.

---these are just some cool thoughts that we as a community we would be happy if these things were added to this AMAZING game. I know its a lot to ask for but i hope you developers would see eye to eye and take these ideas to the next level. these ideas can also be beneficial because this can lead to a Spider-Man bundle edition with all of this added in the near future if you guys choose to engage in these ideas. Anyways thank you for your time and consideration. Much Appreciated. =]

iLLuSioN19o

I support all of your ideas, but the 1st one should really be a FREE DLC or FREE PATCH. We shouldnt have to pay for something that should be in the game by default.

TimFL274

yeah i agree the first and fourth request should be free because its kinda already implemented in the game. All these little things that i have stated would make this much more fun especially for the people who are at 100% completion.

iLLuSioN19o

Hi  iLLuSioN19o,  Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! We've heard similar suggestions from other fans and they've been passed onto the devs.  If any updates come out for the game, we'll be posting it up here on HeroHQ, as well as on our Facebook page.  Thanks again for posting!  @TimFL274 - Thanks for your addendum.  However, I'd like to address this point (separate from ASM specifically): There have been numerous instances of free content for past games as well as DLC. However, in the case of free content, I'd would point out that game content is NEVER free for the developer to create, and many types of content are definitely not as easy to make as most fans believe. Even if some elements of a feature are already included in the game, altering or upgrading those into a full feature requires extensive work and testing on the dev side, as well as the process involved with actually getting it online for fans to receive.  Just throwing that out there for your consideration.

Moderator Moderator

@NewsLad thanks for the reply it means a lot. from your reply i realised a bit more that creating and distributing DLC to the public isn't a walk in the park. I know you guys may get this often but it really means a great deal that you guys are actively answering all of the communites questions, thoughts, and comments you dont see this much often in other communites...thanks for the support and the posting.

iLLuSioN19o

No problem! That's what we're here for. Smiley Happy

Moderator Moderator

I don't own a copy of the game anymore, due to no DLC and lack of replayability, but I seriously hope that what NewsLad said about DLC and added features coming after it gets Steam support is right, for the sake of all the people that do still own the game.

Storm2356

I want like more suits for this game. But for the next Game,PLEASE make it 4-player & with other characters in Marvel Universe!

Spiderhero128

Please port Spider-Man 2 to PC, pretty please. I want to play it on PC instead of activating the PS2 just to play it

Aziz_Abbasi

In light of the many criticisms/backlash it seems Beenox is getting for the recent spiderman game I felt the need to say the following. I've literally played almost every spiderman game since the first playstation and although the Amazing Spiderman movie game is in no way perfect it is by far the best spidey game to date (even better than the Spiderman 2 movie game despite what other fans would say). I see the newest entry in the long running spidey franchise as an excellent stepping stone to build further games upon. The "web rush" mechanic and the new over the shoulder camera angle were absolute genious decisions made by the developers and I'm hoping that these features would carry over into further spiderman titles. In closing I'd like to say you shouldn't get down and out over the negative comments being made about your game, just keep working at it and I know that your team will create the spidey game that you and countless fans have been dying to play. Making video games is an art form and any artist no matter what medium they use knows that the only way to get better is to keep working at it. So keep up the good work Beenox, I have faith that you will revolutionize the franchise and I anxiously await the announcement of your next spiderman game.

TheNewSuperHero
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS