cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requests For the Devs

Spider-Man

Re: Requests For the Devs

in reply to Gabrielscimitar

When spiderman swings closer to the streets he goes thru the street signs and lights and trees. I suggest that he bounces off of them and maybe deals some damage.

It would make the player pay closer attention to the game. And make it more realistic.

Thanks for reading. And for this blog.

Gabrielscimitar

in reply to Gabrielscimitar

That not only sounds cool, but very possible I got high hopes for that..

aeonclock33

in reply to HQDomino

If you have any mission packs, could you make them less indoors?

They're fun, but there were only a hadful of levels outdoors and they were done really quick.

Don't take away the indoors missions, just have less of them.

Also, for the combat, maybe make the webs a bit more flashy! Instead of just stand and flicking his wrists, he could shoot around his back, between his legs, like in an old western, loads of things!

Also, for a future game, make it a bit more obvious that thugs are blocking, as I ruin so many combos because I dn't reealise that they're holding their arms up.

Arachno-Man

in reply to HQDomino

one thing: UNLIMITED PETTY CRIMES! you could still 100% the game just petty crimes wouldn't count!

Also maybe a classic costume dlc?

SPiderman1111

in reply to SPiderman1111

Not just the petty crimes. I would like the deadlocks, car chases, seekers and snipers to be infinite. It would also be a nice addition if there could be mini missions were a boss would randomly spawn anywhere in the game world. Beenox I like this game but put more stuff in this game so I dont trade it in I would also pay for all of the things I have just mentioned if added in the game. Thanks for reading.

M413FIK_E

in reply to M413FIK_E

Also more boss encounters. Some people are sayin' it can't happen but what's the difference between more petty crimes and more boss fights (vermin could have survived so they could use him).

SPiderman1111

in reply to SPiderman1111

Yeah and scorpion,igauna,iiiidk about rhino he has tough armor thougmh,nattie.    Lizard could come too.

Ultima78

in reply to M413FIK_E

why cant they just make all the manhattan encounters continue? the mental patients, infected survivors...everything?

i understand its limited to 100%, but after that, couldnt they just not keep track, on your osphone like?

im all for random bosses too. however, boss encounters suddenly being random would be new content because they are hard coded to only be in certain places, only after specific events have triggered them. you couldnt do that on top of civilians & everything else going on in NYC, could you?

what happens if a seeker or sniper team pops on top of you, while you were currently trying to fight the scorpion/ vermin/ iguana/ giant robots? could get out of hand. would the boss continue to chase you, even though you web rushed waaay up to the top of the empire state building?  the seekers & snipers would continue to go after you i imagine. idk.

theyd have to make it so only some are available some of the time, in certain sections of the island i suppose. or they'd have to be limited to indoor vs outdoor, most likely, meaning they would have to create new entrances to places, meaning it would be new content. yeah?

encounters that require icons on the map could be recycled ad nauseum, i would imagine.

i guess the best example i could give would be LA Noire, even after you beat the cases, you can go back to your desk and replay each case in "free roam" & at least have the street crimes that can be redone, type of thing.

web_head

in reply to web_head

Yes that is why I said the random boss encounters should be mini missions so that way you would not get any kind of interference from any kind enemies that randomly respawn around the world. Like in a sense of what you said like L.A. Noir where a random boss activates a cutscene. For example Felicia Hardy is robbing a bank but you are currently fighting a Spider Hunter you would have to kill it first so that way you can activate the random boss fight.

M413FIK_E

in reply to HQDomino

An important and and most needed add is endless side missions. But what would be great as well, would be the Scarlet Spider costume with the blue jacket, that would be the best.

xcMARCOxc
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS