Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM:EOT Story Spoilers

Spider-Man

Highlighted

Now we just need to know how Peter becomes evil. Smiley Tongue

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

SPOILERS!!!:

So, Walker Sloan goes back to the the "past" (for him) to kill Spider-Man BECAUSE he becomes the CEO. Peter is so smart and intelligent that he becomes head of Alchemax almost immediately once Walker creates it when he goes back in time and, somehow, keeps himself alive until 2099.

Ok, that almost sounded like the beginning of a bad joke. Smiley Happy Question: If Sloan went back in time to kill Spider-Man because he becomes the CEO of what? Alchemax didnt exist in the past until Sloan went back in time to create it and Peter becomes the CEO of Alchemax after that. So Sloan went back to the past two times?

cable2006

Hey hey hey everyone what's up? All of the villains we have right now we have know for a pretty good amount of time now so I heard some rumors that Doc Ock is going to be in the game from Wikipedia don't you just love it when you're given false information from that website so anyway back to the topic I have been reading tis spoilers thread and I can't believe what I'm hearing which will be awesome if it's in EOT. P.S. I preordered EOT from Gamestop and that is actually the best preorder bargain to get since the suits give you like +20% health +15% damage and the other two I forgot about so anyways if you want to know how the idntity crisis suits can help you then go to this link http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adventure/spider-man-edge-of-time/video/6335139/spider-man-edge-of-time--identity-crisis-suit-trailer peace out

Edge_of_Time100

It's not fake, Doc Ock is in the game, you didn't watch the videos on the last page, obviously.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

I got some bad news I went on the links for the videos and they were deleted

Edge_of_Time100

that means they were spoilers. Smiley Tongue

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

OMG EOT is less than 5 hours from being released and Gamestop is doing a midnight release but my parents won't let me go

Edge_of_Time100
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer