cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Amazing Spider-Man [PC] - in-game DLCs or bonus stuff?

Spider-Man

Hi,

Will the PC version of TAS-M have built in alternate costumes, additional missions (ones from console versions pre-orders) or any other free bonus stuff?

Harrolfo
8 REPLIES 8

probably ! it would be fair from them since PC version got delayed.. Im disappointed because the amazing spider man will not be for preordering on steam and no preload guess we will have to wait tommorow

Matthew93

I'd like it too but it would be good if Beenox representant posted the answer.

Harrolfo

nope you want see that movie lol beenox is isgnoring our posts -_- i will shoot myself if they delay pc version again

Matthew93

Delay... again...

IT NEVER was delayed in the first place. The game was only supposed to come out on consoles, not on PC.

TimFL274

This isn't correct -- as per our blog post, the game will not be available as originally planned on August 10 via Steam, but we are working towards making it available at a later date and will update you as soon as we can.

Moderator Moderator

It won't be available via Steam to purchase or even to activate the retail version?

Harrolfo

In terms of content, the PC version is the same as the Xbox 360 and PS3 non-pre-ordered retail versions (including free-roam). If any extras are confirmed we'll let people know.

Moderator Moderator

l already l have the game,but the code not be placed,said that not officialy out.

amazing-spiderm
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS