cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Amazing Spider-Man [PC] - troubleshooting

Spider-Man

Hello,

When will there be a patch for that game?

It keeps on running with low FPS and even freezes the entire system!

It should work fine with my rig, but it doesn't even when all the settings are at them minimum.

When will there be a solution?

Harrolfo
20 REPLIES 20

update graphic drivers?

Matthew93

Already up to date...

Harrolfo

If you're having issues with the game, your best option is to check the Activision Customer support page.

Your particular question sounds like it's covered here.

If anyone has a question isn't answered in the FAQs, you can ask a question in the box that says "Ask a Question to search our knowledge base."

Moderator Moderator

Im also having problems with the game. FPS lagging aswell. My drivers to my Radeon HD 6950 is up-to-date and I meet the other requirements of the game with good marginals.

Is this problem the thing that makes them not selling it? That they want to fix it? Or is it something simple on my side that can fix it? The buildings looks like something from Microsoft Paint aswell sometimes and it's very un-playable with the fps-lagg.

I really want to play the game and get the real feeling and not having the lagg so, please. help me out with an answer.

langeboy

I thought Activision cancelled the PC Version for August 10 and will release later in 2012..... How the hell or

where did you people get the game?

D4rK-H3r0

it's been delayed on steam , but RETAILDVD copy's are available , myne copy coming tommorow yay

Matthew93

As noted in my earlier reply, performance issues and outdoor textures are covered in this link. If your computer meets the minimum system requirements, this issue should be resolved by the upcoming patch (again, as per the link).

Moderator Moderator
Highlighted

You seem to have a good look into the game. So do you know when this patch will be released? Cause my computer meets the req. I mean, I can play everyother 2012 game with no lagg at all.

langeboy

Yup, date of patch is detailed in this link (Activision Support).

Moderator Moderator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS