cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The person who killed Spider-Man is...

Spider-Man

Highlighted

I just found out that Anti-Venom is the one who kicks of the story and kills Peter Parker. He is controlled by the scientist I just hope he teams up with Spidey later on.

I just hope he will be playable. If so I'm buying the game.

[Moved to Spider-Man EoT: Spoilers board. ~BFTE]

Eddie_Brock_VEN
183 REPLIES 183

You probably should've posted this in the spoiler forum because that is a giant spoiler for me and will probably be for other people as well. No hard feelings, just remember for next time

alakai117

The thing is, this information is from the E3 trailer...and here in lies the issue with that. It's a spoiler to some BUT it's also news so it has to go into the megathread.

Edited the title but we've still got a bit of a conundrum...

Ryuuie

The thing is, this information is from the E3 trailer...and here in lies the issue with that. It's a spoiler to some BUT it's also news so it has to go into the megathread.

Fine to leave this on the Spoilers board for now, but also OK to link in the Mega thread (just put "SPOILERS" by the link).

HeroHQ_Admin

So glad to see Anti-Venom finally make an appearance in the games, now the inevitable complaints about symbiotes being in yet another game will commence soon enough. Smiley Tongue

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Fine to leave this on the Spoilers board for now, but also OK to link in the Mega thread (just put "SPOILERS" by the link).

Done and done! Smiley Happy

So glad to see Anti-Venom finally make an appearance in the games, now the inevitable complaints about symbiotes being in yet another game will commence soon enough. Smiley Tongue

DAMNIT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...Actually, I'm totally fine with this. I think Beenox understands the frustration from the last game that a lot of people on HHQ made (and are making about this one) so they're trying to find symbiote based creatures that HAVEN'T been used. It's something new at least.

Ryuuie

Plus Eddie Brock finally gets another paycheck to help him stay out of obscurity. Smiley Tongue

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

I have to start reading the comics again. I can't believe anti-venom existed and I had no idea

alakai117

Don't worry about it, Anti-Venom has barely been used as it is, and he's only been around since, like, 2007, 2008.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Technically he is not a symbiote, as in Eddie is in full control, its just antibodies merging with residue Symbiote particles in his blood to make a similar substance. He lacks all the weaknesses of regular symbiotes, further proving the point.

If this IS Eddie Brock, how did he get into the future, and why is he a SCIENTIST???? Maybe he lives for long periods of time due to anti venom.

Gemi1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS