Did you mean: 

UK Pre-order Bonus ?

Spider-Man

No doubt GAME will have something.

Anyone seen anything pop up elsewhere?

iRobotZombie
7 REPLIES 7

nope but im sure we will gt something.

I did a post just like this last year for SD and found the both amazon.co.uk, play.com, GAME and some other places were giving you bonuses like exclusive suit, codes for bonus suits and even an art book and I have no doubt that they'll do the same this year.

jordan96

EoT will have pretty much the same exclusives as the US gets, just in a different fashion.

Ryuuie

I hope UK gets the same content as US. I'm so glad the developers actually chose the Identity Crisis costmme listSmiley Happy

I bet they are gonna allow us to unlock the New Foundation costumeSmiley Tongue

Blackxino

No doubt GAME will have something.

Anyone seen anything pop up elsewhere?

I was in GAME today, they have no details on any pre-order bonuses (for the XBox 360 at least).

I'm quite annoyed that Gamespot USA and Amazon USA both have pre order bonuses (Identity Crisis and Future Foundation skins respectively) but their British sites have nothing - Gamespot UK doesn't even have the game on their site yet!

I suppose, worst case scenario, I could pre-order the Game from Gamespot USA so long as they ship to the UK.

chivalrous

Amazon.co.uk are doing the Identity Crisis offer - if their pre-order page is anything to go by.

Further details here. (although no on the SM:EoT page for some strange reason)

chivalrous

Labor Day was a holiday in the US yesterday so no one was at work. It seems Amazon.com just recently put it up and if they put it up yesterday, then the holiday would be why it's not on HHQ yet.

Ryuuie
Highlighted

Labor Day was a holiday in the US yesterday so no one was at work. It seems Amazon.com just recently put it up and if they put it up yesterday, then the holiday would be why it's not on HHQ yet.

Actually I meant Amazon.co.UK's SM:EoT page, not Hero HQ. It seems Amazon.co.uk doesn't like to obviously advertise pre-order bonuses, hidden away on a separate pre-order bonus list rather than on the game's description page.

chivalrous
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS