Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Spider-Man 2013 (Rumor)

Spider-Man

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man 2013 (Rumor)

in reply to avengingman2081

Really hoping its a rumor. The listed villains seem kind of meh. Never been a fan of Kraven, mainly because his levels in games are always the worst levels (Spider-Man the movie game, Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions). I don't care about the Ultimate Universe either because Green Goblin and Black Cat were so bad in that universe. If they make another game for next year, I really hope it's 616, and allows you to play more characters like Black Cat, Venom, etc. Maybe even make it coop, because it would be nice for people to handle different crimes in different areas of Manhattan. Another thing I'd like to see would be random super villain encounters, at least after the story mode ends.

Level 1

The new game they revealed was Deadpool anyways.

Level 10

in reply to TimFL274

And that made me REAAAALLY happy!

But, anyway, we will certainly have a Spiderman game till TASM2....i beleive

Level 4

Yeah...this sounds like one giant fan rumor. Smiley Indifferent It reads as a fan's idea that they're trying to pass off as a real story.

Honestly, it's not even a very good fan idea.

Level 3

in reply to SpiderRyuu

No, Norman's dead. The first issue of USM vol.2 is a flashback. Miles' dad worked with Norman before he died. The whole point of that being in the story was so that they had an explanation for how Miles got his powers.

It's actually a huge flaw, because, if I remember correctly it says that it was a year ago or something to that effect, and then the story arc where Spider-Man crashes his own movie, fighting Doc Ock was only like a few months ago. The reason that this is a flaw is that the story had a 13 month (give or take a month, I don't remember the exact amount but it was like a year) hiatus, in-story, after Ultimatum.

In other words, they're making it out as if Peter was only Spider-Man for like a year or two.

Level 6

in reply to Rei_Entri

I haven't read USM #1 Vol. 2 in a long time. That does seem pretty confusing.

All in all, I don't mine Miles being Spider-Man. It's a refereshing change, really.

Level 3
Highlighted

Idk, for me its Spider-Man=Peter Parker....STOP!

Level 4

my brother found screenshots of noir and ultimate spiderman,so its like edge of time,but for the other 2 spidermen from shattered dimensions...(he found them on the website where the people made the batman news,but its spiderman instead...)

Level 1

in reply to reallybigMARVEL

What? Care to explain/show the screenshots?

Level 10

in reply to reallybigMARVEL

What you said doesn't even make any sense. Odds are those screenshots you saw were just edited photos of ultimate spidey and noir spidey from Shattered Dimensions. You could prove me wrong and post the actual images.

Level 4
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS