cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What we want to see in this game

Spider-Man

I would like a freeroam... but not just one of the ones where you run around a town where everything looks the same and you can't go in any of the buildings. It would also be good if it had better combat, and it should seem you are able to be spiderman instead of just one where you can't change anything or do anything that you would want to do, it would be better where you can controle spiderman and make decisions.

Im telling you that always makes a Spidey game last 4 ever I still play Spider-Man 2 to this date because of free roam and stopping bad guys on the streets

CLASSICWERT

Please let the 2 Spider mans meet more than once throughout the game. Their conversations could be the funniest ones in the game. If they are going to do that how about TAG-TEAM BATTLES!

alakai117

having the ability to switch from different universes whenever you want

and have the Spideys have a little device that allows them to call in the other spidey for backup in rough times

and Spidey 2099 free falling sequaences

CLASSICWERT

having the ability to switch from different universes whenever you want

and have the Spideys have a little device that allows them to call in the other spidey for backup in rough times

and Spidey 2099 free falling sequaences

Switching universes would just be chaotic if it could be done at any point and disrupt levels unless there was the same level in every universe at the same time, freefall i didn't really like, other spideys would be good though.

Hopkirkdeceased

If 2099 keeps accelerated vision what would Amazing Spider man get?

alakai117

ya know, an interesting aspect for a future spidey game that has multiple spider-men would be online multilayer...

like a Spider-Man game where u and a friend can work together playing as each others favorite Spideys

WOLVERINEUNCAGE

Multiplayer already ruined Assassin's Creed Brotherhood by diverting attention away from the story. I don't want the same thing to happen to Spider man

alakai117

weel how about like theres Story mode

then theres Multiplayer mode,creating new costumes for Spidey,doing Team Web Match on whatever team takes down the most baddies in a big area etc

or a Race through obstacles using web swinging

or like in SM1 Pinhead Bowling

CLASSICWERT

I guess if everyone else really wants multiplayer I could live with it. It just has to be something new and you have to be able to play split-screen for those without xbox live or PSN(like me)

alakai117

I guess if everyone else really wants multiplayer I could live with it. It just has to be something new and you have to be able to play split-screen for those without xbox live or PSN(like me)

hopefully you'll get a PS3 someday that way u can play games for free online.

and i'm not saying multiplayer for this game. I'm sayign in the future, if done right, i think it would be possible to pull off a good Spidey game that plays similar to say something along the lines of Left 4 Dead but just in 3rd person. I don't want a multiplayer game that plays or feels like MArvel Ultimate Alliance(which is an awesome series) or the LEgo games, or Super Hero Squad...

I want a multiplayer game that feels/plays like a single player game where each character feels as good as they would in their own solo games only difference being you are playing with other people. (which reminds me of how I would want the inevitable Avengers movie game to be)

WOLVERINEUNCAGE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer