cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What we want to see in this game

Spider-Man

I want an expansion on the web of destiny. They only real objective of them I liked was finding and using Juggernauts helmet, and I think they should have more things like that. Find Caps shield or Thors hammer and use it in combat. Search for hidden character treats, it would be sweet.

LaughTrack3000

And maybe that's where cameos could come in :cheese:

wwedbzjon

Multiplayer already ruined Assassin's Creed Brotherhood by diverting attention away from the story. I don't want the same thing to happen to Spider man

I'd kind of like a multiplayer function similar to Army of T.W.O. Multiplayer is in the main storyline and player 2 can jump in/jump out at any time. Since they're working together it could be like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance where you can play as both, and switch between them while the AI takes over the other character.

Hyperman

I would just like it to be on the PC, to have amazing spider-man costume for spider-man 2099 when you finish the game.

So that you can play with Peter Parker in the future to.

PS. Co-op would be great on the PS3 and XBOX360 with the other joystick maybe even on the PC first player (mouse % keyboard) second player(USB joystick)

First Player--> Amazing Spider-man/Spider-man 2099 (present/future)

Second Player-->Anti-Venom( if you play with him then the enemy anti-venom skin is changed to Mac Gargan Venom)

I hate online play I would rather play the game with my brother he as Spider-man and I of course as Anti-Venom

Eddie_Brock_VEN

Unlockable Anti Venom would be great for this game. Maybe after you beat the game you can play as him. His first boss is spider man but then the evil scientist somehow loses his control over Anti Venom, and Anti Venom has to stop him from finding other ways to kill Peter Parker. This could lead you to run ins with famous villains.

SuperWG

Unlockable Anti Venom would be great for this game. Maybe after you beat the game you can play as him. His first boss is spider man but then the evil scientist somehow loses his control over Anti Venom, and Anti Venom has to stop him from finding other ways to kill Peter Parker. This could lead you to run ins with famous villains.

This...

Would be a great way to compete with Batman: AC

and he would HAVE to fight Gargan Venom :coolsmile:

christiankid7

Unlockable Anti-Venom is awesome.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

I want a free play, 3-D game play and I want to come out on Motion Plus ( Wii )

spidermanrockso

More than 7 levels (looks at DOTM the game) :down:

AntiVenom as a playable character

Green Goblin

Hobgoblin 2099

lots of combat moves

lots and lots and lots of costumes

christiankid7

More than 7 levels (looks at DOTM the game) :down:

AntiVenom as a playable character

Green Goblin

Hobgoblin 2099

lots of combat moves

lots and lots and lots of costumes

All of this would be great.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS