cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What we want to see in this game

Spider-Man

this is just a combat move I would like to see.

Spidey jumps, web the faces of 2 enemies, and then pull on his web lines to make them hit each other.

alakai117

lots of bones costumes black cat and more marvel heroes good combat and story and more playable heroes/villeins

spiderman_2110

An Anti-Venom game would be awesome, especialy with Toxin and Flash Thompson Venom as bonus playables. Basically, I'd like a symbiote team up game. Smiley Happy Playable Spidey would be a nice bonus as well.

I would rather like to see a whole Spider-Man 2099 game. A game only about him....With Web of Shadows gameplay. Smiley Happy

DarthVenom11

That game would be nice too. Honestly, I want any kind of Spider-Man related game.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

That game would be nice too. Honestly, I want any kind of Spider-Man related game.

Welcome to my Universe. I bought ALL the Spidey video games that has been released to PC. Smiley Happy

(And probably the habbit will remain for a quite a long time Smiley Tongue )

DarthVenom11

Awesome Voice Acting: Apparently it's been confirmed Josh Keaton is in the game. So I'm assuming he will be The Amazing Spider-Man(which is waaaay BETTER than having NPH imo) and since 2099 is in this I can only assume Dan Gilvezan will be reprising the role. I'm hoping we get alot of voice actors from past animated series such as the 90s, Unlimited, Spectacular, and hey, maybe even the upcoming Ultimate.

I prefer NPH, love Keaton as Spidey's voice, but prefer NPH

Narration: Stan Lee narrating again would be awesome!

I hope I don't hear Stan Lee narrates in this game, I think his narration is cheesy in Shattered Dimensions, of course it's the same as his earlier narrations, but on the newer graphics it felt cheesy and unnecessary, the funk doesn't add to the mood

Aziz_Abbasi

Hey everyone I'm new here, I have to say that the last Spider-man video games I have played sucked the only one that I played that was great was Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions, and the guys who made that are making this so I know that this will be great also. Now getting back on topic, what I want to see in this game is someone other then Mysterio as the main villain. I did see the recent trailer and I know we there this new guy named "Walter Sloan" but I just have a feeling that Mysterio or Anti-Venom will be the main villain.

I would also like to see some new 2099 classic villains such as Hobgoblin and Greengoblin and maybe have them team up.

lbrun7288

Another small combat move I want to see is a web line that pulls enemies toward you instead of you always going to them

alakai117

Nice man I would like to see that

Edge_of_Time100

I hope we get this costume this time. I was surprised that it wasn't already in Shattered Dimensions.

Jingoku
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS