cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What we want to see in this game

Spider-Man

That is a really nice costume! When did Spider Man wear that?

alakai117

That's the Spider-Ben costume.

"Ben Reilly's first costume all his own as Spider-man after being the Scarlet Spider for some time...It made it's debut in Sensational Spider-Man #0 while Ben was making a new identity for himself after learning that he was the true Spider-Man"

thespectre

Yep, that was the costume Ben Reilly wore after he took over as Spider-Man for awhile. In the MC2 universe, Peter and Mary Jane's daughter May wears it as Spider-Girl. Enjoy your free history lesson? :lol:

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

Yea pretty cool

Edge_of_Time100

I aggree with WOLVERINEUNCAGED and if there is a spider man unlimited costume that would be really awesome and if each costume has a unigue ability that would be even better because spidey unlimited costume could have an invisibility power like in the show that be so cooooooooooool :ahhh:

But the thing im looking more forward to are the indentity crisis suits espacially richoet he kinda looks like spidey noir but a little more enhanced and i loved spidey noir in SMSmiley FrustratedD

[EDITED: Don't double post, use the edit button if you want to add to your post. -Ryuuie]

dude55

Please don't double post, use the edit button next time, thank you.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

yeah it would be awesome to have Unlimited suit (or better off, just put all the suits Spider-Man ever wore, but that is difficult)

ShangChi

I just noticed that Spider Man can fire his web bullets in the air this time around. I didn't end to use it SD because the game was too strict on when you could use them. It was a big problem for me because in WoS they were my best friend with combat moves

alakai117

yeah it would be awesome to have Unlimited suit (or better off, just put all the suits Spider-Man ever wore, but that is difficult)

Agreed man

Edge_of_Time100

I just noticed that Spider Man can fire his web bullets in the air this time around. I didn't end to use it SD because the game was too strict on when you could use them. It was a big problem for me because in WoS they were my best friend with combat moves

Which is why free-roam is so good

ShangChi
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS