cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will come The Amazing Spider-Man on Steam ?! Developers answer !

Spider-Man

Hello ! Since you've already hurt us well with PC delay for 6 weeks you're about to delay it again... This is not fair to PC gamers, also the game is not available in my country on RETAILDVD and god knows when will be available here, so all i can do is sit in front on the computer and cry for it -.- next week im getting credit card and i want to purchase it on steam. Goddamnit Beenox/Activision didn't we sufered enough? atleast if you don't know the correct Steam release day atleast tell us will it come to Steam in "AUGUST" or not?

Matthew93
9 REPLIES 9

i also want to know the answer but if they cant tell us because they might not know themselves then we have to consider that. It also akes alot of work making a game even if they are porting it across they have to make sure that all of the commands work when the buttons are pressed and they also need to make sure the gameplay is fluid so that they can make the best game for the best console.

MadajBlob

i agree with you BUT they could just answer will it be out in august or not... but it gives me very big pain when i see the retaildvd gamers are playing it and we not

Matthew93

I know what you mean but if you think about it we will get a better deal because they will have sorted out all the glitches and problems Smiley Happy

MadajBlob

Guys I just got a leak on the new release date! I heard its coming out in 2012!

All jokes aside lets just be pateint, I am sure they did not intend on this happening and want to release the steam version as quick as possible! Also like MadajBlob said we might get a few more fixes on steam then the retail copies.

I am also egar to play but I don't mind waiting for a legit answer. Lets just bite on our nails in the mean while for a little longer spidey fans.

LowIQspidey

Just buy it retail its Steamworks anyways so you activate it through Steam ...

TimFL274

i would like to but in my shitty country its not shipped just yet i would get from amazon but my card will come for 2-3 days

Matthew93

All we can confirm now is we are working towards having this available on Steam, but do not currently have a hard date.   I know it's really disappointing, and as soon as we have updates, I'll be bringing 'em to you.

Moderator Moderator

What about the "Lizard Challenge DLC"? Any news about it? It surfaced in the Steam CDR a few days ago.

What about DLC in general? When can we expect the preorder ones etc to show up in the individual platform stores? Would be dying for some DLC news and mainly patch news for the existing console versions to fix some bugs/maybe add some improvements such as infinite random crimes to boost replay value?

Any news is news and shows us that there is still support. I assume they are currently working on fixing the PC Version issues? But what about the console versions, any plans for future patches?

TimFL274
Highlighted

i hope it wont take more than a month im still too much disappointed -_-

Matthew93
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS