cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why?

Spider-Man

anyone wanna give your opinion? why was this game delayed? couldn't port it fast enough? performance issues?

bryndor
5 REPLIES 5
in reply to bryndor

you are wrong... the game is released in Europe on RETAILDVD's that post about "delaying" was regarding steam which means that the ASM is not available for purchase trough steam, but RETAIL yes

Matthew93
in reply to Matthew93

i dont think that you can play it tho can you? i thought you actuvated it through steam like many games

bryndor
Highlighted
in reply to bryndor

I have a very high end computer, you have to input the code via steam and install it. Every time I load up the game I just get blue screened or nothing happens.

Tetradecahedron
in reply to Matthew93

there you go, Tetradecahdron proved you wrong

bryndor
in reply to bryndor

It is easy to delay the Steam store entry but it is hard to delay retail releases that have already been shipped. From what I heard of players that bought it retail is that it currently is a horrible port that crashes a lot and has bad gameplay with mouse/keyboard.

They probably delayed the store entry until they fixed the crashing and improved the gameplay.

And yes this happens a lot with Steamworks titles. Devs ship half done retail copies with the hope they can release a patch on launch day/before launch because all Steam games download patches after you activated them on Steam.

TimFL274
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS