cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cause-and-effect" gameplay

Spider-Man

So he goes and undoes something, so then when he gets back there was no need to go back so he never did and so it never gets changed

TIME TRAVEL IS SOOOOO CONFUSING

christiankid7

So he goes and undoes something, so then when he gets back there was no need to go back so he never did and so it never gets changed

TIME TRAVEL IS SOOOOO CONFUSING

That it is :-S

Maybe it'll be back to the future rules, so that everyone who was involved in the changing of events remembers it.

Cartridge

When you do something in amazing you get to see the result of 2099 instantly using picture in picture

it's crazy man!

and the fact is that it's in real time which is great.

blackxino

I think that the devs and writers won't even give notice to the contradiction. (They'll just quietly put it under the carpet)

thespectre

Peter David and Beenox's rep both said the story does cover the contradiction.

Picture in Picture:

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee372/HeroHQ/SMEOT/Amazing/spider-man-edge-7087-0035-cpcy3.jpg

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee372/HeroHQ/SMEOT/Amazing/spider-man-edge-7087-0034-cpcy5.jpg

It looks like it only shows up during boss fights or pivotal moments in the story.

Ryuuie

Did the rep say how?

Now I'm liking the function. Thought it would be annoying big and split the screen and half.

thespectre

They didn't go into detail as to how, I think they want it a secret for now either until they release it later or we play the game.

When they said picture-in-picture, I was thinking the PIP button on my TV...which would annoy me because it's an annoying little box. This is also a little box but it's a cool looking one so it's not annoying. hah

Ryuuie

Oh I know that feature you're talking about. It's annoying... Smiley Tongue

..Wait, I don't understand. Spidey is webbing the foot in his time then 2099 is holding off in his own. I thought it would be more like Spidey messes the robot up then 2099 finds the weak point in his time and uses it for his advantage.

thespectre

It looks like they're both holding its foot. Maybe they defeat some bosses together? That'd be kind of cool.

Ryuuie

That would be cool but wouldn't make sense unless the bosses can exist in and out of time. I'm getting anticipated over how they can explain the paradox bit. I'm a stickler for creative writing and plot twist.

thespectre
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS