cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cause-and-effect" gameplay

Spider-Man

Haha...only 2099 can freefall but they're both essentially in the same building. I want to see Amazing freefall...I bet he'd suck at it. Smiley Tongue

IMO it would be cool if Amazing Spidey had to climb the room that 2099 is freefalling in the future. One Spidey goes down and other goes up. Other would be a free-falling sequence, other would be a platformer.

Yeah, that actually would be pretty cool because it'd show off the wall-crawling that we didn't get much of in SMSmiley FrustratedD.

black xino: I removed your post because it was pretty negative towards platformers and Mario games which can start flamewars.

Ryuuie

I love the fact that when you play as 2099 things that Pete does will cause things to happen to you out of nowhere

alakai117

I know alot of people were asking, and I don't know how many people read the whole article, so here is a brief example of how the picture-in-picture wil work.

You are playing as Amazing Spider-Man. You walk into a room with a Giant robot protype hooked up to the wall, inactive, and unoperational. at the same time, the picture-in-picture bubble appears to show 2099 walking into the same room. the problem being, in the future this robot is funtioning fine, and begins trying to destroy him. Amazing rips the head off of the prototype, and BAM! No more future robot to terrorize 2099.

maybe over-simplified, but that's the gist.

NYCstreets

I'd say that that's probably a story element. I mean if you think about it like if you make the wrong moves in Amazing Spidey's time somehing really bad will happen to 2099's time, and yeah, you (PROBABLY) know what I'm getting at

jun_7912

yeah, I'm sure it's only brought in at certain points.

NYCstreets

Yeah im sure its not....by every single move you make

christiankid7

Yeah im sure its not....by every single move you make

do you mean like when spidey destroys a future robot in his time and 2099 is fighting that robot the robot just dissapears from nowhere?

SpiderVision

yep but not as bad as (previously posted) Kicking a can could cause a nuclear explosion time change :lol:

christiankid7

yep but not as bad as (previously posted) Kicking a can could cause a nuclear explosion time change :lol:

xD

and 2099 is standing in front of the can :lol:

I bet i would be game over already D:

but Beenox did a great job in SMSmiley FrustratedD

so i really hope they can suprise us twice as much as they did in SD.

SpiderVision
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS