cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treyarch Internship Program FAQ

The Treyarch Internship program continues this year with applications being accepted as early as November 1st. As a AAA developer and award-winning studio, Treyarch’s internship program gives its interns the knowledge and training to excel in the video game industry.

Have questions regarding the internship program?

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: Can I apply to more than one intern position? 
A: We ask that you complete the application for whichever job best matches your skills, qualifications, and interests. You may still be considered for alternate positions!

Q: Can I apply to the Treyarch Internship Program if I do not have a US work authorization?
A: All applicants are required to have authorization to work in the US.

Q: Can I still intern if I am in my final year of school or already graduated?
A: Yes! We encourage both undergraduates as well as recent graduates to apply.

Q: What is the time commitment for the Treyarch Internship Program?
A: Approximately 12 Weeks, full time (40 hours/week). Overtime work is not guaranteed or expected, however, should the intern work overtime, they will be compensated 1.5X their base rate.

Q: Is the internship paid?
A: Yes. Various variables are taken into consideration to determine hourly salaries for our positions.

Q: When does the internship start?
A: Our internships will begin in May.

Q: Where does the internship program take place?
A: The Internship Program will take place at the Treyarch studio in Santa Monica, CA.

Q: I applied. When should I expect to hear back?
A: Thanks for applying! If you are chosen for next steps, you will hear from a representative in a timely manner. Please be patient, as each department has unique application steps that may require more time for evaluation and deliberation. If you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks, you're welcome to request a status update by emailing internship@treyarch.com.

Q: Am I required to submit a cover letter?
A: Cover letters are generally required for every position to be considered. Please pay close attention to the job descriptions for the department/role you are interested in, as it may include additional application submission requirements.

Q: I have a question that is not covered here. Who can I contact?
A: Please email us at: internship@treyarch.com