SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

I have to infantry divisions how do I get airborne back on Xbox one 

Maddash89
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to Maddash89
Solution

You go into the slot, highlight the Division, click on it. You will get a page in which you can select what division you want to use for that class. Click on the one you want and click it again until it is selected for that class. You may have to use a Rank Unlock token if a division hasn't been unlocked yet.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

View solution in original post

NiceDrewishFela Level 75
16 REPLIES 16

I did the same thing, you're gonna have to buy all the gear and make your own as far as I can tell. I know its BS, the UI in this game is horrible. Nothing is really explained and navigating is a pain in the ass. 

Ashgaar

Don't know exactly what you mean.

You can go to divisions and just use a unlock token to unlock a new division.

Go stand on the picture of the division next to the weapons and press on it. There you can just choose another division constantly whenever you want.

BasedKut

There is a total of 5 division, you ppicked say, two Infantry like I did. Take the second infantry and make it into a custom paratropper or whatever division you meant to pick. You will have to make it yourself though. I hope that makes more sense or if I am even reply to the right thing ?

Ashgaar
Highlighted

There has to be a way to get a division back this is crazy 

Maddash89

You can change it. Not on console right know don't no exactly. But I've done it

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

go to create a class. select any custom loadout. select the space that says division "infantry" scroll through and choose which division you would like to be while using that class. each division after your initial choice then takes a rank unlock token. these can be changed on any custom class in between matches or at hq as many times as you would like. i cannot be more thorough, i hope i could help.

precookedcow90

There is no option for create a class I have filled all custom spots and I cannot edit the division

Maddash89
in reply to Maddash89
Solution

You go into the slot, highlight the Division, click on it. You will get a page in which you can select what division you want to use for that class. Click on the one you want and click it again until it is selected for that class. You may have to use a Rank Unlock token if a division hasn't been unlocked yet.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2

View solution in original post

NiceDrewishFela Level 75
There is no option to change division on the Xbox one cod I can rename it or copy it or paste it but I can't delete or select new division
Maddash89

Studios