Activision and SHG are really thirsty for these supply drops!

World War II General Discussion

Pay attention, there is a constant drive for a supply drop heavy game. Obviously HQ is desigend to hook people on this whole gambling system but even in the game at the score, it has a very prominent sound effect and a supply drop icon that appears on the individuals that earned one as if they did somethign awesome, LOL! They are truly pushing this through their game. Only the naive will beleive this is nothing less than  a push for paid supply drops so be looking out for either stat changing weapons or new weapons that are only avialable with supply drop gambling system. My guess, this won't happen until after holidays so they don't gain any negative reviews, well if that is possible based off their mega fail on the launch of this game.

MurkBeserk Level 75
5 REPLIES 5

I am 100% okay with supply drops, to be honest. As long as gaining them for free like this is left unchanged.

St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

I am 100% okay with supply drops, to be honest. As long as gaining them for free like this is left unchanged.

I don’t disagree with you if this is how it is for the length of the WW2 life cycle, actually, in it’s current form, I kind of like it, well, as soon as they can get the game actually working I will. However, based on past COD’s, we can fully expect they will turn this into a gamble or pay to win system and I believe it was developed with that in mind. The keywords they used… “At launch window, will be cosmetic only”. If they had an integrity as a company they would be honest about it but instead they want to play the cryptic deceptive game and make people believe it could be legit all year long. It won’t be, they will eventually turn it into a cash flow product once they realize most of the purchases of the game are complete. You have to be completely naive and kind of just plain stupid if you believe otherwise.

MurkBeserk Level 75

At least it's World War 2, there's no doubt that they're going to add a lot of guns in the supply drops but it won't be as ridiculous as Black Ops 3 with the dual wielding grenade launcher or the over 9000 fire rate nail gun.

sebWW69

@sebWW69 wrote:

At least it's World War 2, there's no doubt that they're going to add a lot of guns in the supply drops but it won't be as ridiculous as Black Ops 3 with the dual wielding grenade launcher or the over 9000 fire rate nail gun.

LOL! …. these words… “At least it is WW2”.. .as if nothing else matters. Your exactly the reason they are fine why SHG launching the worst release in COD history, cause the time period matters, stupid! Thats good your ok with the them cause that is all it is, a copy and paste game from a decade ago with a WW2 theme. Not the point of the thread though. I mean if you gold with paying for weapons to gain an advantage over others, I can see why you would not have issue with this but if you not OK with that, you might not want to use the theme of the game as defense for them building a gambling system within COD. Besides, you don’t know they aren’t going to make it ridiculous, whatever brings in the money.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Highlighted

I´m sure it will all become pay for to win, or have an advance over other players who dont get any supply drops. There was an article on a side about this system. Cant find em right now.

Horrorman Level 75

Studios