All Paint Jobs Disappear

World War II General Discussion

All Paint Jobs Disappeared

Ok, i'm a little heated right now cause All Paint Jobs Disappeared that I created and worked so hard COD WW2.

Anyone else have All Paint Jobs Disappear on them. I mean I have lots of time invested in these Paint Jobs as i'm sure others do as well.

Please tell me All Paint Jobs That Disappeared are not just gone, that would not be cool COD.

JayRozzy
10 REPLIES 10

@JayRozzy wrote:

All Paint Jobs Disappeared

Ok, i'm a little heated right now cause All Paint Jobs Disappeared that I created and worked so hard COD WW2.

Anyone else have All Paint Jobs Disappear on them. I mean I have lots of time invested in these Paint Jobs as i'm sure others do as well.

Please tell me All Paint Jobs That Disappeared are not just gone, that would not be cool COD.

Have you attemped to restart your system? and see if they will appear again? 

ThotKiller666#5296545

All my paint jobs have disappeared 30 mins ago. Restarted the system and still missing. NOT HAPPY!!! 

YogiGSD12

@YogiGSD12 wrote:

All my paint jobs have disappeared 30 mins ago. Restarted the system and still missing. NOT HAPPY!!! 

Yeah, I have heard about this on other threads, I don't think their is a fix for this problem.  JOBS!!!

BR0NY2

The system still thinks the paint jobs are there. I had two before I prestiged, after prestige they were gone so I tried to make a new paint job and it labled it custom 3.

Buccoach
Same for me dude, so angry RN. Just happened, was so excited to play but forget it ain’t playing today. I am so furious, had more than 20 PJ!!
Pu6lover4U

I lost 8 emblems almost 2 weeks ago all of them took me two to three and a half hours to do and still no emblems no help from Activision. Today May 1st 2018 no paint jobs ! I don't know if this is a sledgehammer problem because it seems on Black Ops 3 that never happens and runs a lot smoother.

This will be the last CoD game I buy by sledgehammer .

Hey Activision if you do not pick up your game on development and leaning towards 9 to 13 year olds as your demographic and not your long-standing customers/ gamers 25 to 45 year olds that actually spend money on the game you're going to lose Millions. Ironsight the pc game if it comes to console sorry to say COD the game of the past.

tommyboyGT500
Highlighted

pc version treated as second rate agin

gizzajob

Same here not cool 

WrFTCoBrA

Look at all you little girls crying LOL jk

No,  It happened to me top, the ***** is so annoying

msvicious

Studios