American soldiers

SOLVED

World War II General Discussion

Unfortunetly it seems we're gonna get only American campaign. I'm not really happy about that becouse I think that WWII has got a lot of very interesting stories.... But now we are not completly sure are we going to play only by Big Red 1. For me CoD should has also UK campaign or somethin like that. What do You think about it???

Vatermelooon
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to Vatermelooon
Solution

@Vatermelooon wrote:

Yes it looks similiar to Bf1 becouse Activision saw that robots aren't good for fps and they noticed that Bf1 won this battle. If about nationalities I meant that I wanted to see for example battle of El-Alamain or Battle of Stalingrad in new graphic.

100% false. This game was in production long before bf1 was released. As far as soldier nationalities, there's already a thread on that. 

gotsomestars Level 75
5 REPLIES 5
That comes terribly close to Battlefield 1 if you want a UK campaign aswell. I mean, the game itself looks a lot like Battlefield 1 already to me, might not be the only one that thinks this. But what does it matter what nationality the characters in the game have?
AdvancedDragon12
Highlighted
in reply to AdvancedDragon12

Yes it looks similiar to Bf1 becouse Activision saw that robots aren't good for fps and they noticed that Bf1 won this battle. If about nationalities I meant that I wanted to see for example battle of El-Alamain or Battle of Stalingrad in new graphic.

Vatermelooon
in reply to Vatermelooon
Solution

@Vatermelooon wrote:

100% false. This game was in production long before bf1 was released. As far as soldier nationalities, there's already a thread on that. 

gotsomestars Level 75
So sorry... it's my fault. Thank for thatSmiley Happy
Vatermelooon

Many have voiced this saying that more locations, the better BUT one thing i'd like to point out:

Al Alamain was actually done BF1942, so it has been done before.

Also, Stalingrad has been done WAY more than any other battle expcet for maybe Normandy. Why not the battle of Kursk then? 

I'm totally for more unique battle locations but many of the places people keep refrenecing have been done to death in the past. Now you could say that you want to see it with next gen graphics and such which I would totally understand and agree with you on.

Can't wait to see the gameplay......

ZvErS

Studios