Anyone else skeptical about CoD:WWII multiplayer?

World War II General Discussion

I know its going back to boots on the ground and no more boost jumping which i am thankful that it is cause I was sick of futuristic settings. But my concern is i feel like the social hub for WWII is gonna be like MMO style and thats what bothers me and also they say there will be no health regen in multiplayer and you'll have to count on your teammates to give you health and thats another problem. Now me im a solo player and if i ask for health the teammate will ignore me and not give me health at all its like BF 1 most of the time people will ignore me and just stand around. Thats the only problems i have for CoD WWII

JuggaloHomie4321
49 REPLIES 49

@JuggaloHomie4321 wrote:

I know its going back to boots on the ground and no more boost jumping which i am thankful that it is cause I was sick of futuristic settings. But my concern is i feel like the social hub for WWII is gonna be like MMO style and thats what bothers me and also they say there will be no health regen in multiplayer and you'll have to count on your teammates to give you health and thats another problem. Now me im a solo player and if i ask for health the teammate will ignore me and not give me health at all its like BF 1 most of the time people will ignore me and just stand around. Thats the only problems i have for CoD WWII

Not worried or skeptical at all as they havent released any mp information yet.

the beach tower ( as im calling it) is just a social space no biggy it doesnt change the fact there will be standard game modes 

the health regen thing ONLY applies to sp , and even if they bought it into mp meh doesnt bother me as i always have traditionally played hc 

Maccabi Level 75

@Maccabi wrote:

@JuggaloHomie4321 wrote:

the beach tower ( as im calling it) is just a social space no biggy it doesnt change the fact there will be standard game modes 

the health regen thing ONLY applies to sp , and even if they bought it into mp meh doesnt bother me as i always have traditionally played hc 

Beach tower?

Beachhead. Smiley Happy

Hopefully they won't call it the "FOB".

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

@RAN Kismet wrote:

@Maccabi wrote:

@JuggaloHomie4321 wrote:

Beach tower?

Beachhead. Smiley Happy

Hopefully they won't call it the "FOB".

its the tower from destiny on a beach... beach tower  #logic

Maccabi Level 75

I totally agree with the op,being forced to ask health and ammo to other players would not only be a copy paste of the bf system,but would also kill the fun for all the lone wolfs,me included.I'm also worried about those tanker-pilot-infantry choices:hopefully those will be different killstreaks,but I fear that we might have tanks and planes as drivable veichles.

_DOMIAS_

I totally agree with the op,being forced to ask health and ammo to other players would not only be a copy paste of the bf system,but would also kill the fun for all the lone wolfs,me included.I'm also worried about those tanker-pilot-infantry choices:hopefully those will be different killstreaks,but I fear that we might have tanks and planes as drivable veichles.

_DOMIAS_

@_DOMIAS_ wrote:

Actually BF just copied that system from earlier games RTCW/ET comes straight to mind.

Maccabi Level 75

maybe if you would actually pay attention to things it clearly said that was for SINGLE PLAYER which means the CAMPAIGN not multiplayer. Jesus

xHuntingU

@xHuntingU wrote:

maybe if you would actually pay attention to things it clearly said that was for SINGLE PLAYER which means the CAMPAIGN not multiplayer. Jesus

it also clearly didnt say it wouldn't be in multiplayer either, lots of games use the pack giving system so it could be....

also be a little more friendly to other forum users theres a good chap

Maccabi Level 75

I don't care I just wanna play an epic campaign and some cod multiplayer boi

Stevejan7

Studios