Betties are back... Woot

World War II General Discussion

I always ran the anti-betty perk.

Those things were SO hard to spot.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Yes. And the players that liked to use them could really get surgical with their placement. The explosive barrels, foliage, and broken walls come to mind.

I just put in WaW to see my betty stats but there is no details. It must have been on this site where those types of stats were detailed. I remember my nephew laughing at me because of my extraordinary betty abilities. Smiley Very Happy

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75
Nobody likes to die to them.. but then everyone complains about every death in COD.

But I feel like they are necessary to have. They force awareness and offer protection for overwatch. Some people just want to always fly around the map, sometimes they need to slow down and think.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:
Nobody likes to die to them.. but then everyone complains about every death in COD.

But I feel like they are necessary to have. They force awareness and offer protection for overwatch. Some people just want to always fly around the map, sometimes they need to slow down and think.

From Claymores to IW Trip mines... that's how I use them. I cannot tel you how man popcorns I get from IW per game. At least three. 

Betties in CODWW2 will complained about endlessly and I'm looking forward to it.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

@iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

Yes. And the players that liked to use them could really get surgical with their placement. The explosive barrels, foliage, and broken walls come to mind.

I just put in WaW to see my betty stats but there is no details. It must have been on this site where those types of stats were detailed. I remember my nephew laughing at me because of my extraordinary betty abilities. Smiley Very Happy

If there was a tall patch of grass in the middle of nowhere... you would find my betty. hahaha

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

Thought they might be in. 

Something to guard your back or just create havoc in a rush line.

Gonna use them in domination. Especially in the high traffic area's near flags

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Love from the shrapnels of the broken heart of Betty <3

Miwa_Oroku

I was a big fan of betties...I planted them everywhere haha. Nice to know they made it into this game. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75
Placing them in unsuspected locations
Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios