World War II General Discussion

• Buff

ZK - 15-20% ROF increase. The slow firing mode can have a little recoil to compensate. The weapon isn't currently competitive at any range.
Nambu type 2 - range or ROF
Bren : ADS and reload speed for 30 round mags. It’s current ADS is slower than the MG42 and MG81’s and it’s the smaller gun. The current reload time is too slow for a 30 round clip
MG42 : higher damage to 35 (same as MG81). The MG42’s a high caliber gun and should do at least as much damage as a Bar. It’s the prestige unlock, it should be ***** good. [see below for nerf]
Double barrel : same damage as the combat shotgun
Sawed off : Same damage as the combat shotgun. [see below for nerf]
Toggle action : range
Garand : recoil
SVT : RoF 
Type 5 : range
All semi-auto rifles : extended mags grants double capacity clips. So for the M1 and M2 30 round clips, the gewehr 24 round clips etc
MP40 - 3 hit kill range
Thompson - recoil
FG42 - slightly higher ROF 
Enfield No2 : slightly less recoil (as of now it's hard to justify using it over the PO8 or 9mm)
1911 : buff range
Machine pistol - buff range 
GPMG - damage to a three hit kill (see below for nerf)

Nerf 
GPMG : reload time. The current animation skips a whole step and it’d be cool if the GPMG became something like a Bar with a larger mag but longer reload time and slower mobility
Incendiary rounds : take longer to kill
Silencer : smaller impact
Sawed off : increased spread
MG42 : ADS a little bit to 0.4 (~+14%). To make it a heavy hitting but cumbersome LMG
Machine pistol : ROF
Incendiary shells for shotguns : nerf impact damage

What do you guys think should be buffed or nerfed?

mfshro0m
12 REPLIES 12

Incendiary shells for shotguns? I made 75 fire kills with these, more easier than molotov

WhiteDiv

The incendiary rounds need nerfing as I'm bored of being 1 shot killed from stupid ranges. Almost every replay features someone using them and they usually have a high kill count over other guns in TDM.

Also the reload time on a bren is weird as the point of the top loading mag was meant to give it a faster reload over larger belt mag LMGs. 

PukiePaul

Yeh, it looks weird. Reloading the Bren looks like it’s done in slow motion 

mfshro0m

@PukiePaul wrote:

The incendiary rounds need nerfing as I'm bored of being 1 shot killed from stupid ranges. Almost every replay features someone using them and they usually have a high kill count over other guns in TDM.

Also the reload time on a bren is weird as the point of the top loading mag was meant to give it a faster reload over larger belt mag LMGs. 

If you die to a fire shotgun while using anything other than melee is your own fault .. every weapon  on the game has better range... use it. 

d34m34t

It’s also a one shot kill usually up to 10m+ whilst aiming down sights. Given how prevalent close quarters combat is in this game that’s significant. 

mfshro0m

@mfshro0m wrote:

Nerf
Incendiary rounds : take longer to kill

Incendiary shells for shotguns : nerf impact damage

Are you an idiot? They already buffed our Impact and our Damage because patch 1.15 nerfed the shotgun to hell.

Shut the hell up and stop complaining about the shotguns.

I've Always Held The Wheel
But I Let The Wind Steal My Power
ReneAensland
It's been said over and over. Combat is fine others are below par.
Dante2k Level 75

What Dante said. As I said in the original post, all the shotguns bar the combat need a buff. The state of the toggle action is just unreasonable. Tbh I wouldn’t mind if the combat received a slight ROF buff. 

That said, incendiary rounds are OP and I prefer encouraging players to use shotguns with shotgun shells

mfshro0m

@mfshro0m wrote:

What Dante said. As I said in the original post, all the shotguns bar the combat need a buff. The state of the toggle action is just unreasonable. Tbh I wouldn’t mind if the combat received a slight ROF buff. 

That said, incendiary rounds are OP and I prefer encouraging players to use shotguns with shotgun shells

Sorry but you are wrong.. the normal shells are more powerful than incendiary rounds.. 

Especially in 1vs1 situations. 

The only place incediaries are more beneficial is if you are going against a group of  bunched up oponnents.

d34m34t

Studios