COD WWI REVEAL TRAILER

World War II General Discussion

@Horrorman wrote:

Sure they show polished or rendered gameplay mixed with "real" gameplay, they wanna sell this game. But that is what gives me mixed feelings about this reveal. They dont have the balls to just show real gameplay.

My only hope is that they dont screw up connectivity again like they did in CoD IW. Worst game what belongs to connectivity from all CoD´s.

If they don't mention connection/lag etc. that basically means nothing is changing with that aspect. They will likely use same server system they have been, basically bi-polar connections.

MurkBeserk Level 75

MurkBeserk schrieb:

@Horrorman wrote:

Sure they show polished or rendered gameplay mixed with "real" gameplay, they wanna sell this game. But that is what gives me mixed feelings about this reveal. They dont have the balls to just show real gameplay.

My only hope is that they dont screw up connectivity again like they did in CoD IW. Worst game what belongs to connectivity from all CoD´s.

If they don't mention connection/lag etc. that basically means nothing is changing with that aspect. They will likely use same server system they have been, basically bi-polar connections.

I get this feeling as well. Sure its quiet early to know what will be, but its in any way sad that they dont mention what they want to use, or if they work on for to get better or a good connectivity. This is IMO a main aspect for competitive online shooters.

Horrorman Level 75
Check the gameplay I added. It's a streak, You drop the bomb and I think can guide it a bit.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Well you know I am down on this game but graphics really good, bombers and tanks will likely be scorestreaks I assume. Parachutes might be a new interesting way to spawn in if that was what was happening. Good to see there seem to be sprinting of some sort if that was real. Still think this is just a polished reskin based off the trailer but game play should tell us more.

MurkBeserk Level 75
That was a masterpiece for me. Never been more excited to jump back into WW2.
grizzgolf

At 0:29 wounded soldier lying on the ground after getting shot at. Second chance or what?

Miwa_Oroku

I'm guessing that perhaps one of the divisions may have a last stand perk such as infantry. This would make the environment more immersive although last stand is annoying, I'm guessing by the looks of the gameplay you can't fire in last stand.

I also found the prospect of airborne interesting. I'm assuming they can choose where they parachute into the map at the expense that the enemy will obviously see them coming down.

ImKanyeWestYo

After seeing DriftOrs video, where we see ingame play and not pre rendered scenes, I have to say "Wow, really nice one". And no bunny jumping ones ahahaha nice. Smiley Happy

Seems I have to change my mind just getting it for my kids, I want to play as well now. Smiley Tongue

Horrorman Level 75
My initial thought is I love how grimy it is. It feels very visceral and intense, what I would expect from a WWII shooter.

And Gore. Glorious, glorious gore. Gentlemen, start your gibbing!
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Yea, looks like they are on the right way this time what belongs to gameplay. Hope they dont forget connectivity.

Horrorman Level 75

Studios