CODWW2 encouraging so called "Hackers"

World War II General Discussion

Well i did what i said i would never do again and that is buy a COD product. 3 Days after playing CODWW2 on line the "Hackers" who i will refer to as a (Computer Enhanced User - CHU) have taken over the server. Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why am i dissappointed? Because there is nothing like taking on a human opponant!. This is currently not possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will never be the the case when a CHU is in the game! Period! A CHU can see where u are, does not have to aim to hit you and you can not even aim to hit him, plus the other myriad of advantages they get. And we do not even get a choice. If you want to play on line your are stuck with the server provider you register your program to. On the current server provider i am suck with there is always with a number of CEU's generally 3 to 6 in the game. These 3 to 6 always top score. More to the point it is obvious that they are CHU's.  In the older days there used to be a choice of servers. Where you chould choose to play and avoid the CHU's, that is no longer the case. We are bound to the COD nominated server for our purchace of their program. We are therefore also stuck with their stupid kill death raitios of 0.14 which is less than chance. This is still after buying COD 1 on 1997. Should my KDR be 0.14? Wow how stupid can they be? They will never get me back!!!!! So stupid a business modle!!!!!!!!

Pix1
6 REPLIES 6

ATVI thinks you're a 12 year old black kid with no daddy who's strung out on Ritalin and soda..they don't give a flyin F about gameplay or realism.   This is another run and gun trash cookie cutter CoD excuse for military simulation with no realistic weapons or shooting...it's a rapid fire auto run and gun babysitter for Autistic kids.  Aim assist is the Clintonian stain on the blue dress.   

Play it for what it is....rank up a bit..try to have some fun and sell it for $40 to some other pathetic dude on ebay who thought this was CoDs return to MW2....hahahahah. 

Slapp-n-Tickle

Yes expecting this. No point talking to you. You will never under stand the word "Earning" !!!

Pix1
Yes i did pay for it, is why it sucks. Its not playing as advertised. You now have to pay and extra $30 per month to have and advantage over others. This is not even offered by COD. Why is that the case? As for realism , that is gone by the way side as i could hide behind a Sherman on the beach. Sherman's never made to the beach. The sea was too rough. Was not the case an COD1.
Pix1

No point talking to me?...but you were talking to me?  Hahaha....If you can't rationalize the many shortcomings I illustrated, or at least define your version of 'earning', you're just a troll nobody is paying attention to.  Substance, please.

@Pix1 wrote:

Yes expecting this. No point talking to you. You will never under stand the word "Earning" !!!

Slapp-n-Tickle
Have you any proof of hackers ?
Dante2k Level 72
Highlighted

if you are on a pc there might be hackers. If you are on console you just have to face the fact that you are not very good and the oponents are better than you. 

BasedKut

Studios