CTF scorestreak pharming

World War II General Discussion

I'm going to take a lot cap for this, but when it comes to capture the flag, there needs to be a limit as to how long you can hold it. Too many tryhards are pharming scorestreaks, and not caring about winning. Make a time limit, let the carrier drop it for a teammate when needed, or blow up with it. But don't let the  tryhards ruin everyone else's game by going for scorestreaks. 

deldo
5 REPLIES 5

Or maximal number of points for carrying the flag. X amount for picking up. Less amount for carrying max amount for bringing to base

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@deldo wrote:

I'm going to take a lot cap for this, but when it comes to capture the flag, there needs to be a limit as to how long you can hold it. Too many tryhards are pharming scorestreaks, and not caring about winning. Make a time limit, let the carrier drop it for a teammate when needed, or blow up with it. But don't let the  tryhards ruin everyone else's game by going for scorestreaks. 

limiting how long you can hold the flag is a horrible idea.

much better simply drop the points awarded for kills when you hold the flag to something tiny, and make capturing it give more points

same thing happens in uplink its a dumb idiotic score system that the devs need to address to encourage PTFO

Maccabi Level 75

@Maccabi wrote:

@deldo wrote:

much better simply drop the points awarded for kills when you hold the flag to something tiny, and make capturing it give more points

same thing happens in uplink its a dumb idiotic score system that the devs need to address to encourage PTFO

Agreed. Dom is the same way. Should be minimal points for kills and caps, maximum for holding/defending.

gotsomestars Level 75

@gotsomestars wrote:

@Maccabi wrote:

@deldo wrote:

Agreed. Dom is the same way. Should be minimal points for kills and caps, maximum for holding/defending.

think capping points should only be awarded if you've been there for say 50% of the capping time , too many people hide by flag till its about to be capped then hop on for quick points 

Maccabi Level 75
Highlighted

Yep. I agree. And capping points in general(in dom) the score needs to be lowered. Hopefully it would be more like dom and less like the musical flags/Tdm with one or 2 guys capping, that it is now.

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios