Call of Duty WW2 for PC

World War II General Discussion

Another year, another cod game. Finally, a COD where the game reveal trailer looks promising and the community is embracing the theme of the new game. However, Call of Duty has had the console as its primary platform for as long as I can remember. The poor effort put into the maintenance of the steam version has been prominent, at least in the three last Call of Dutys. As this game actually has me excited and I'm considering buying it, (last COD I own is Ghosts), I truly hope that the COD gods, Sledgehammer and Activision could take extra care of the PC version of the game.  When it comes to game optimisation, ban systems and patch updates, every COD on Steam has been terrible. 

Please make this a good game. Please make it good on PC as well. I'm pretty sure the whole Steam- COD community agrees with me on this one.

TheRealJoddern
2 REPLIES 2

All 300 of them.

Lol jk.  Sort of. 

But on a serious note, if they do make a pc port. I hope it's good.  But it won't have rentable servers. Prolly won't have a server browser either. But as long as the game is fun to play,  that's all that matters to me.

gotsomestars Level 75
Agreed. Wouldn't mind if they actually had a small crew doing some maintenance on the Steam version throughout the year.
TheRealJoddern

Studios