Call of Duty: World War 2 serious topic, for everyone to check out.

World War II General Discussion

(Please Read this comment and take the time because it's very serious, and for the future of Call of duty.)

Hey there everybody I'm new on this website and I have been playing Call of Duty for several years since Call of Duty Big Red One, I wanted to actually let it be known with some issues with Call of Duty, After for the past years I've played call of duty throughout the years, I know for sure, I've always kept quiet around these situations and never had a chance to say anything, but I really do think it is time for me to stand up and really say something about it And I truly don't care what other people say because they will never understand, but on to those that really take the time to really read what I'm about to say and agree about the problem and what I'm gonna talk about then that's a positive thing, and I do hope that it will be known to other people as well to the point where at least activation will take note of it Because Activision usually only listens when a batch of people starts making it known so I do hope this will be known to activision and I hope they will do something about this and stop sitting on the sidelines if they are.

First of all, about weapons, I'm sure the weapons will be balanced and if not, it should be tested in every manner and make it fair with the other weapons, Call of duty: Advanced Warfare were so demented, even Call of duty: Ghost hit markers Actually did a little good work with players taking the quantity of damage in the body before they got eliminated, giving players somewhat the chance to react even though the hit markers weren't perfect and if it was, it would literally made Call of duty: Ghost great and not only that the game promoted more camping and less action sadly, but no one said anything about this issue, only a few but they were "Not very known Call of duty based YouTube channels." And Because they were all mostly 4 to 5 Hit markers, Call of duty world at war and overrall is like my childhood though I Love God more then video games for God is Good amen.

And it isn't only the weapons, but also the hit boxes, they're poorly done correctly to the point players can still register a hit without accurately aiming at them, it's plain unfair, i like video game's but I don't love it, I love God more for God is Good amen, And also if Call of duty really focuses more on Connection region base, that would be outstanding, less lag and if there is a problem it could be solved faster than a global connection, I don't want to play with players in Different countries just in the united states, not racist or anything, but there's a good reason why, Lag, Lag switchers, and poor frame rate, for an instance, You get a first hit marker and try to take cover and do, but you still got eliminated because his perspective since that person is in another country, It demonstrates that he still got your character because your character was still in view even though you moved your character into cover behind a wall [Shaking my Head.] I played Black Ops 3 and couldn't do anything but endure the match against try hard French players that constantly lag switch the server when they're about to lose or they get eliminate to the point they get angry like a immature spoil childish kid and lag switch, since I didn't rage quit, it is only necessary if so and I even saved it in my Playstation 4 when it was recording the whole thing.

And I message him to play fair and afterwards my playstation 4 got a bit slow and I pressed the close application and went back inside and couldn't find a match so I had to restart my playstation 4 and everything was fine, That's the case of the issue right there when playing with other video gamers from another country. #Facts.

And also, I would right away get into Call of duty: World War 2 and take my time and do as much as possible to determine a lot of things that would be removed or fixed to be better, Moving right and left, which is shift should be removed and be placed as a slow pace movement mechanic because it would make combat fair and also fun and challenging and accurate in actual life, Head glitch shouldn't work anyways, If you crouched or try to look over an object it shouldn't let you since your gun is aiming at the wall in view and the outside view of your characters, example your weapons go upwards when point depending how big your gun is and how close you are to it at a wall, you can't shoot your weapon only when away from cover or away from the wall, But if you stand up behind objects like sandbags, it could at least show your chest, shoulders and head to be fair, and hunkered down behind sandbags depending how big or tall it is, it could show upper chest, shoulders and the head and the weapon as well obviously.

And hopefully call of duty, the community would be more honest about certain things when the beta starts because of the fact, mostly everyone wants to get the beta just to play the game and not really help people to make the game better because I'm pretty sure one popular youtuber or 2 popular youtubers or 3 popular youtubers or even 4 popular youtubers are not gonna even all combine together, make the game great, it takes a lot of people to come together to make a game good.

The battlefield places shouldn't have too much buildings because of campers, my goodness how unfair that is and Snipers should really be a class alone, I'm tired of the quick scopes their lame and ruins the whole point of Call of duty, it was fun at the start of it but now it gets plain horrible even terrible if so, tried out a sniper class set up and sat there like a real sniper would and it was very sad, it was unplayable in #CallofdutyAW, I have never realized how horrible the game was, it was toooooooo Fast pace and it needs to be slow pace again like Call of duty 3.

And the game should really focus more on Team work, Medic class, assault class, every class that was involved in World War 2 and be like Battlefield only different, if there will be character customizations, it should be like Ghost and AW, not off topic outfits like AW my goodness it ruin the game like planetside 2 but Related topic uniforms within WW2 and possibly Zombie character like you guys did in AW that was really awesome but the design for it didn't look like a full Atlas Zombie Soldier but mixed with KVA, Sentinel and Atlas just no.

Battlefield did successful because they focus more on team work rather then running like some lone wolf, solo guy that thinks he cool because he can get 4 or 3 eliminations by flanking and camping around corners and get high kill streaks, I'm sure many veteran players like myself since Call of duty 2,3 and big red 1 understands this throughout the years, I'm more better at supporting my team but the Game of call of duty doesn't really give me that potential to do anything, it gets boring over time just focusing on objectives and trying to hold it but the enemy team always find a way to get you from behind because your team is way too focus on getting the other players and it makes it just like any FPS call of duty game without any team support and it's actually sad.

I have a lot of experience throughout the games and I really do want to get the Chance to play the beta and test it, I know not many people want to test it and be fair and honest about it but I do, I care more about how the game could be fair and fun but challenging at the same time for everyone and I know Call of duty isn't for kids sonic didn't like how the game in AW wasn't very much gore like World at war and hopefully World war 2 would be like that and especially Nazi Zombie, the way their body be dismembered and how each gun different types of damage to zombies were awesome in WaW and also AW even though the EXO really ruin it to be honest.

Call of duty ain't for kids it should fully for grown mature players, I really don't like it when AW got kid friendly and it didn't really bring me into it neither did BO3 which is sad.

And I also hope there be animation take downs and such in Online and also zombies, think about it, Guns ain't always the Answer but Hand to hand combat and pushing and shoving and kicking and even using any object depending how bad the situation is would be great, like killing floor 2, if Nazi zombies is something like that, that would make the game so successful even alone with Nazi zombies.

Online, There should also be shoving and pushing and kicking and struggling for another players weapon like Call of duty 3 did in the campaign, I still couldn't get over the fact how awesome that was, something like Gears of war and how two players run at each other and activated a show down to see who press the button faster, and in the end only one of them could win, that be awesome like the trailer in WW2 where it shown an American Soldier smashing his helmet against a Nazi soldier who was overwhelmed and lost the struggle against the Americans soldier.

I have so much to say but for now this is all and I really do hope the developers take the time to read this and consider the idea, and try it out and test it out yourselves! And please express your opinion and ideas out this as well, and I hope this is the riht section to post this topic, LOL.

Raddybaddy
25 REPLIES 25

disbelief say what chris rock hypocrisy tone GIF

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Reading every tenth line or so, what I got from it was "I really hope they tailor the game to my own particular set of CoD interests and skills ad though it were designed just for me."

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

I know what you mean but I'm not that type of person, I could care less about winning a match but actually having fun with other players because playing with other players and having fun with them actually makes the game even more fun and interesting throughout the years of call of duty I played.

Please take the time to read it again and not with ignorance, I'm not being disrespectful but you have to have more understanding to know where I'm getting at. Smiley Indifferent

Raddybaddy

Raddybaddy wrote: 

Please take the time to read it again

No. The first time was too painful.

mygamertagsucks Level 75
How?
Raddybaddy
Like i said to the first person, I'm going to redo the whole thing, probably gonnna edit it tomorrow, You can analyze it again for the The first section is polished off, Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Raddybaddy
We tried to read it. Not trying to be rude but it is mostly incomprehensible.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75
I honestly do not know how to respond to these replies that I'm receiving for this topic, but I am very disappointed that everyone on this website is very uncooperative about this issue I was stating I do not understand what it is they're mad about but I'm just going to assume they're not very open-minded.
Raddybaddy
Like I said, not intending to be rude, but what you wrote doesn't make any sense. You may want to consider going back and simplifying it. Whatever you were trying to say, we didn't understand it. Not sure if a language barrier or what, but I read what you wrote a few times and I have no idea what it says.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios