Campaign play? World war 2

World War II General Discussion

Does this game require constant internet connection or is it just. Apatch you download and then can play the campaign offline?

CherryPoppinz22
3 REPLIES 3

Can someone please answer this question? I don't have an internet connection for my PS4 but I want to at least be able to play the campaign. Can I bring my system to somewhere I can update the game but then go back home to "play" the campaign offline.

Alexandra2488

So I ended up buying the game- and it does require a 9gb download to play the campaign - nazi zombies or local play at all. But once you download it you can be offline and play. I would say if you have someone's internet you can use for like.... 10-15 hours and download it - do it and then you'll be able to play offline. It really sucks ! But it was worth it cuz so far the campaign is pretty fun. 

CherryPoppinz22
Highlighted

I also just tried to update it somewhere else and play the campign. I was able to play the campaign offline AFTER the update. For me the update was large but on a 45 Mbps connection it only took an hour or two to finish up. 

I'm glad it worked out but I'm very disappointed that Activision did not respond to our posts sooners. They really should be on top of this stuff a day after the release of such a major title. 

Alexandra2488

Studios