Cod WW2 health packs??

World War II General Discussion

I don't like that sound of that, campaign that's fine. But multiplayer I don't want to go get a Heath pack. That's boring and slower gameplay. I was so excited for this game but if multiplayer makes it where there's no heath regain then I'll stick to last years cod. But I was so excited for world war 2. 

Spongebob216
1 REPLY 1

@Spongebob216 wrote:

I don't like that sound of that, campaign that's fine. But multiplayer I don't want to go get a Heath pack. That's boring and slower gameplay. I was so excited for this game but if multiplayer makes it where there's no heath regain then I'll stick to last years cod. But I was so excited for world war 2. 

It might be a pathetic attempt to try to make the game more team based vs a lone wolf shooter. Not a fan of this since in COD most of the time my team mates are detriment to me and I stay the heck away most of the game if I can help it. This would make you rely and stick near your teammates more if I understand it correctly. I agree, this is a bad idea, I think this my promote more spawn camping and being forced into a playstyle based on how your team is playing. Don't know enough about it but on its face, sounds like a poor decision.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Studios