Cod ww2 multiplayer best connection wins?

World War II General Discussion

What do you think, will ww2 be like bo3 where i had to shoot an entire magazine into the enemy to kill him, and i was killed with 3 shots, due to my pretty bad connection? Or maybe i have a chance to really enjoy multiplayer? 

Mojoriginz
3 REPLIES 3

@Mojoriginz wrote:

What do you think, will ww2 be like bo3 where i had to shoot an entire magazine into the enemy to kill him, and i was killed with 3 shots, due to my pretty bad connection? Or maybe i have a chance to really enjoy multiplayer? 

I will be completely shocked if they make any effortst to improve connectivity in this game, for years they have gotten by with complety garbage online multiplayer performance and still manage to make a killing on their game. It will likely be no better than what you experienced over the last 2 to 3 years. The only thing that might make it somewhat feel a litlte better is that the movements in the game are slower to hit detection might feel more on point but since the margin of error due to movement speeds will be smaller, it might feel like you are hitting more of your shots. Just a theory, could possibly be just as crappy as it was in IW, BO3 and AW. 

MurkBeserk Level 75
Highlighted
That's so sad.. i hope at least in a good zombies experience.. any idea of when we will see any trailer or gameplay of it? And.. in terms of delay between players, is battlefield better than cod? I've always been a cod player and i'd feel a bit weird by getting into bf but i'm tired of just moaning the connection while playing so i would play any enjoyable fps at this point.. Smiley Sad thank you
Mojoriginz

Battlefield uses dedicated servers. If you live close to them, better for you. Battlefield has better tickrates than Call of Duty games and perform better overall netcode wise. Issues occur with out of region players who lag behind but they have recently made new netcode changes favoring players with better connection over others in Battlefield 1 (smaller lag compensation window) where higher ping players hits won't register after certain ping value which is now set lower than ever.

Call of Duty when connected to local players can provide better experience in remote locations. 

@Mojoriginz wrote:
That's so sad.. i hope at least in a good zombies experience.. any idea of when we will see any trailer or gameplay of it? And.. in terms of delay between players, is battlefield better than cod? I've always been a cod player and i'd feel a bit weird by getting into bf but i'm tired of just moaning the connection while playing so i would play any enjoyable fps at this point.. Smiley Sad thank you

Foot_Sergeant

Studios