Combat Shotguns everywhere ...

World War II General Discussion

Getting really bored of getting killed by this NOOB gun

I swear i have never been killed by any other shotgun than this

Add the flame rounds and it's become a total joke

MrBarker
12 REPLIES 12

I find the incendiary bullets to be a lot less accurate than the normal bullets and the range seems to drop a lot. The shotgun is a close range weapon, keep your distance or use an SMG.

Maybe stop running around like a nutter on speed and slow down a little, pre aim corners, use the gas or flare grenade as a radar and throw them around blind corners, if you get a hit marker you know someone is there. Strafe, it's hard to hit someone strafing when using a shotgun.

Use the shield whether it's on your back or in front of you it gives you a little extra cover.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

Im pretty sure incendiary shells still take away the combat shotguns 1 shot potential, but yeah doesn't help its clearly the best shotgun in the game

Darkcrescent1212

blunderbuss is better

@Darkcrescent1212 wrote:

Im pretty sure incendiary shells still take away the combat shotguns 1 shot potential, but yeah doesn't help its clearly the best shotgun in the game

Zmite_CoD_YT
Let's clarify this. Vs one player you are both right. For multikills vs multiple players the toggle action with extended mag, rapid fire, and incediary rounds is better. Sawed off rapid fire with escalation basic training in skilled hands is the best for close range.
sharkerboi

It's a one hit kill in Hardcore unless you are too far away then it's hit markers for days.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

true but you kinda have to use it because its a little op

Zmite_CoD_YT

I think that goes for the whole game, could be worst I've been seeing alot of cavalry players pick the combat shotgun

Darkcrescent1212

It doesn't help that they keep adding a shotgun operation or contract which increases the amount of players using them.

I tried a shotgun on Gustav a while ago really a bad idea!

Eijit88

Gustav is not a Shotgun map in any possible way. Tried it once and got murdered multiple times. LMGs, Snipers or Assault rifles are best for this map. I enjoy snipers and LMGs the most.

Now, Flak Tower is a shotgun map if you camp up on the edge of the map just by those steps right at the edge of as you spawn on either end of the map one side is left and the other you need to go right of. 2 S-Mines, a Toggle or a luftwaffe and away you go, people will be coming back to get you for days with class change ups, all sorts of nades and sneaky tricks possible, rage inducing at it's very best. Iove it! lol.

Had one dude last night say "I killed him first but he still killed me" Yes, My friend, it's S-mines and not spawning the second I die. Welcome to CoD. Ha ha

P34nut

Studios