Combat Shotguns everywhere ...

World War II General Discussion

With the addition of the shield plus the rampant use of the combat shotty I’m getting pretty irritated playing this game anymore. Then on top of it they put a bunch of orders in that are cavalry specific and boom lobbies full of shields and shotguns.   I don’t necessarily dislike the shield but they need to fix the hit box with it. It’s just annoying having one in a corner and your preoccupied trying to kill him and some scrub runs up behind u with a shotgun.  Happens all the freaking time. 

STRoke_face_

Carry a bazooka like i do...most shields try to rush me for a melee or turn and run off, also tried that sawed off shotgun with escalation..crazy how effective that turnedout to be

Darkcrescent1212

Shield users are really annoying in the way that they can swap to shotgun or dual 1911's and instakill you. If you're lagging a bit this has already taken place before it's visible on your screen.

And these incindiary rounds should be deleted from the game IMHO. it makes the shotguns a noob weapon. If you can't win gunfights at least you can still killtrade LMAO.

BertKK

Studios