Contract and Orders that encourage playing the objective

World War II General Discussion

Contract and Orders that encourage playing the obj...

75 Kills in Domination kills in 30 mins....and all the other "Kill" contracts and orders for objective game modes don't really help or encourage people to play the objective. I got a bit frustrated today when i payed 4 domination games in a row that more closely resembled TDM

I know some actually try to complete the order or contract and play the objective but lately I have been in alot of lobbies of domination where at least half the team only have 1-2 captures (you get 2 for free)

I am hoping we can someday get some contracts centered around captures...Maybe 25 in 30 mins or time spent in the hard point...or bombs planted in search or flags captured I am sure the creativity doesn't stop with x amount of kills or head shot in x amount of mins.

onbrick247
6 REPLIES

Re: Contract and Orders that encourage playing the...

in reply to onbrick247

Without those contract you will see it. 

As long connection is good a 20 to 30 kills with 8 or more caps and like 6 or more defends isn't that hard.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to onbrick247

Should be defends not caps. You get points for holding objectives.

gotsomestars Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

I'm uselly at the wrong place for a defends kill. Or just to late. Will than cap back. 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

Should be defends not caps. You get points for holding objectives.

Or both since you can't predict how the teams will be balanced. It was either BO3 or IW that had offensive kills and defensive kills, on where your killing enemies on a point and one where you are killing enemies defending a point. That would work to a point, at least it would encourage players to play at or around the points vs just running around areas where the points are not.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to onbrick247

I hear ya as of now it's tdm kc and dom. If they chose other ones lots of people would try other modes.

Svennyblaze

in reply to Svennyblaze

I'm just an average player i get 20 kills and 10 to 15 caps and defends per game and not even in top 3 because people get 50 kills and 3 caps and win it sucks ,how about giving more points for capturing and defending and less for killing if all you want to do is run around and kill play tdm 

Mikeron79

Studios