DLC Packs delete?

World War II General Discussion

Eversince buying the UPRISING MAP PACK for Mob of the dead in BO2, in multiplayer matches, Im lobbies are harder to join because Treyarch or Activision set it so that you only play with others who have the map pack. Is there a way to disable the multiplayer DLC Maps but keep the zombies map? Because I dont wan't to have to keep uninstalling and re-installing the map packs. Oh yeah and the multiplayer people I verse are tryhards since usually the tryhards are those who take the game seriously and buy the DLC's. So my KDR is boutta go downhill. HELP?

HARPER_Barper
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the COD WWII forum. Hint, you're not in the BO2 forum. Also, BO2 is no longer a supported game. You can try and send your question to Activision Support but don't expect any help from them or Treyarch who long since abandoned the game.

Mohumpus
Highlighted

I need help for both MW3 and BO2, they're both still quite alive games and one of the best Call of Duty's

HARPER_Barper

Ok, maybe you didn't understand my response. You're in the wrong forum. This forum is for general discussions about COD WWII. Your questions regarding MW3 and BO2 or any other COD other than WWII need to be directed to Activision Support. Support for those games ended years ago. They are legacy games made for the old gen consoles and operating on old gen servers.

Mohumpus

yeah but like, they're one of the best ever made. There should still be people here who are able to help out and still play.

HARPER_Barper

Studios