Didn't really get a chance to play winter siege event before it was over and didn't get to unlock an

World War II General Discussion

Didn't really get a chance to play winter siege ev...

Didn't get a chance to unlock any of the winter siege items will they ever be in contracts for people who didn't get to complete collections.

AgentSmith151
7 REPLIES

Re: Didn't really get a chance to play winter sieg...

in reply to AgentSmith151

The main collection rewards from winter siege will probably never be available again. If you didn’t get the Frosty Sten or the Handwarmer GPMG, the you are out of luck unfortunately.

Maybe one day they will decide to change that, who knows but I wouldn’t hold my breath!

Bloodloss 818

in reply to Bloodloss 818
Figured I was outta luck but
was hoping it was a way to get them and I want both of those guns that really sucks thank for the reply
AgentSmith151

Just a hunch but I'll bet all the locks come off after the arrival of BO4 in an attempt to retain some reasonable player base.  Trying to get the players who have left and were close or really wanted a specific item to come back to it.    

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

in reply to Im_Old_School
They probably will do something like that usually when a new version of the game come out they start ***** near giving away stuff for the game prior
AgentSmith151
Highlighted

in reply to AgentSmith151

Yeah maybe after 1 year of WWII release they might unlock all the previous events so people can get the items they have already unlocked but cant recieve them because the event has ended, or they'll still be greedy til the bitter end & make you pay for drops for the chance of getting the item you want & its unlocked already but you cant get it since the event has ended, kind of BS.

Anyways to save yourself some time & anger for not being able to get the Sten or GPMG, neither are that special.

you want the Sten - use the MP-40, basically the same gun for stat's

you want the GPMG - you will not be impressed by the reload time, you WILL need to use a fast reload  perk/basic training ! plus max ammo since its low on ammo. those 2 items are a MUST if your using the GPMG LMG ! granted yes its accurate but reload time & low ammo is its HUGE downside.

To be honest you'd be better off playing with any other LMG vs the GPMG. If you're looking for non-basic weapons from the start to use then even the MG-81 or the Stinger is better than the GPMG from the start & with the correct attachments even better.

As for the Sten its basically the MP-40,  If you're looking for a SMG thats not a basic weapon from the start to use,  I'd say use the M-38 it even has a little edge ove the highly claimed PPSH-41 people speak highly of which isn't that special anyways (the PPSH)

or the Sterling though rapid fire is a must for the Sterling.

xXFATALIIXx

in reply to xXFATALIIXx

Another thing they could do is bring back winter siege when winter comes around again. Maybe with some additional things.

And yea GPMG isn’t that awesome, but in hardcore it’s really not that bad. That mega rate of fire and virtually no recoil somehow works decently. But then again, almost any gun works well in HC. Compared to the slow ROF LMGs like the Bren and the new one who’s name I forgot, the GPMG is actually better for my play style. It’s weird that it says 5 range and 5 accuracy, feels like 7/7 to me.

When someone is running side to side in front of me, I might occasionally miss with the Bren due to slow rate of fire. But GPMG puts out a respectable spray when needed. No one is gonna survive that.

But to be clear, I’m not trying to hype up the GPMG. It’s just “decent”. I just like talking about different LMGs Smiley Tongue

Bloodloss 818

Thanks Bloodloss I am Lmg user in almost all fps sniper rifles sometimes but for the most part lmg and it sucks that I did get any of the winter siege event weapons or complete a collection ughhhh
AgentSmith151

Studios