Dont BUY multiplayer doesnt work

World War II General Discussion

Just go to the callofduty.com/wwii/status for updates.  Everything is in the green.  Nothing for them to fix.

UCD_281482867159wkjDTtBZdSKYx
in reply to UCD_281482867159wkjDTtBZdSKYx

@ucd_281482867159wkjDTtBZdSKYx wrote:

Just go to the callofduty.com/wwii/status for updates.  Everything is in the green.  Nothing for them to fix.

Again, not very bright are you? If you think that means everything is working OK your blind and clueless on whats going on. Even the people that hype the game for a living are confirming there are major issues, I posted one example of that in a comment on this thread and they might have even stated that “this will be the worst launch of any COD in history”.

MurkBeserk Level 75

@MurkBeserk wrote:

Again, not very bright are you? If you think that means everything is working OK your blind and clueless on whats going on. Even the people that hype the game for a living are confirming there are major issues, I posted one example of that in a comment on this thread and they might have even stated that “this will be the worst launch of any COD in history”.

Everything is fine.  Not even experienced a millisecond of lag.  I feel bad for you; however, it is funny reading your whiney antics.  Keep it up, kid.

UCD_281482867159wkjDTtBZdSKYx
Highlighted

@MurkBeserk wrote:

Everything is fine.  Not even experienced a millisecond of lag.  I feel bad for you; however, it is funny reading your whiney antics.  Keep it up, kid.

This isn’t about lag, it’s about not being able to get online, infinite loading screen loops, not being able to get out of a lobby or back into HQ after a game, not being able to get back to the screen to change you class load out without closing the application, it’s about people ranks getting reset, it’s the game not even working on the most basic level. As far as lag is concerned, it is just as bad as past COD’s but that is expected. This franchise is by far the worst performing online FPS of the major titles but that is not what people are complaining about. Lag will be an issue all year long cause they simply refuse to deal with that. Blindly telling people to fix their internet is pretty fricken ignorant but hey, you and your total 14 posts trying to defend this POS launch and hidden game tag name is all we need to know about you any credibility you may have on this subject.

MurkBeserk Level 75
or play battlefeild. its a less crappy version of this game and it doesnt bug out.
stoleninfofordownlds

Studios