Dont BUY multiplayer doesnt work

World War II General Discussion

multiplayer is still in beta testing it seems laod times are forever if you lucky to get connected to xbox live servers once in a game after it ends u can leave the score board is up way to long and u cant skip past it and then it just throws u into another game with the same people. cant leave after games end to your classes

iMobMeatshield2012
14 REPLIES 14

Multi-player is terrible!!  Doesn't work, multi error codes.  I want my money back.

@iMobMeatshield2012 wrote:

multiplayer is still in beta testing it seems laod times are forever if you lucky to get connected to xbox live servers once in a game after it ends u can leave the score board is up way to long and u cant skip past it and then it just throws u into another game with the same people. cant leave after games end to your classes

Sixtus0

The game is GREAT. Just get better internet. 

UCD_281482867159wkjDTtBZdSKYx
in reply to UCD_281482867159wkjDTtBZdSKYx

It's the servers and the game, not the internet. 

It was working 100% great this morning and then they did a "playlist update" and now it's had problems ever since. 

bballaman369

Guys.... its literally been out for 2 days.... Give them a bit... Everyone acting like this ***** never happens it happens with practically any big game multiplayer... ***** when legion hit for World of Warcraft there were a bunch of issues and servers were just loaded..... Give them a break.

St0newa11

Still something they should've been prepared for...it's working for me finally, but the HQ is still empty..

James8421

@St0newa11 wrote:

Guys.... its literally been out for 2 days.... Give them a bit... Everyone acting like this ***** never happens it happens with practically any big game multiplayer... ***** when legion hit for World of Warcraft there were a bunch of issues and servers were just loaded..... Give them a break.

You are wrong, at least to some degree. People's ranks are being reset putting the XP they earned and some cases paid for to waste so while minor, there is a financial and time loss here to those players. That is just one of the many many many issues. People are 100% justified in complaining about this and they should until it is fixed. 

I am glad not all youtubers are hyping this or staying quiet, here is some confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCESzEADGFw

MurkBeserk Level 75

They will fix it. There is nothing wrong about what I said... These forums threads already exsist and we don't need repeats of whining and complaining.

St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

we don't need repeats of whining and complaining.

Sure we do...without it they'd get a false impression everything is fine...the more people that complain makes it more apparent how wide spread the problem is...and it should be clear to them people are very pissed which should make them remedy the issue quicker...especially since there shouldn't have been an issue, or at least this many issues to begin with...I'm all about giving slack to a game that just released cause obviously there'll be problems, but they just keep adding up...like I said, they should've been better prepared for this..

James8421

@St0newa11 wrote:

They will fix it. There is nothing wrong about what I said... These forums threads already exsist and we don't need repeats of whining and complaining.

Says the person whining about others whining. This is what forums are for, to discuss the issues of the game whether it be lack of performance, improvements, opinions of the game good or bad. The problem with your statement is your complaining about PEOPLE discussing the game while they are complaining about the GAME. A concept you failed to understand in the past as well. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

Studios