Finally, an answer regarding MW2 remastered!

World War II General Discussion

And for those of you that opened this in excitement prepare to be disappointed

www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-21-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-remastered-is-real-doesnt-have-m...

This proves they don't care one bit about the customer and the increasing demand for a true mw2 experience on next gen and that they are only concerned about milking the new title that's coming out in October which I guarantee is going to be the same formula of bs that we've gotten in the past and not including this current title.

I mean I'm honestly preaching to the choir here because it's all nothing new and nothing nobody else didn't know nor would expect from a company like Activision...

Rivet_Skull
12 REPLIES 12

No multiplayer and no Russian campaign level ahahahaha LOL just LOL.

Horrorman Level 75

I don't know what it is with people wanting old games and old maps remastered. How about you just go play the old games??? I'd rather have new content and have that new content actually work. Exactly what do people feel is so great about an old game that is "remastered"? What exactly is "remastered" in your opinion? The real trick, imo, would be getting morons to pay for the same game twice!

DieselPlower

Because at least in my case I don’t have a 360 anymore and even I did there aren’t may people playing the game because it’s old and most matched you do find have modders 

coolrocket

If they bring it to ps4 and Xbox one there want be so many modders a lot harder to hack now 

WrestlingIsLife1

That’s because all the new call of duty contant and game play has be straight trash since ghost war everyone’s tired of play trash futuristic war games and. Super old school games the people will pay full price for mw2 remastered with online and nothing changed you could 1v1 friends  in quickscoping mw2 is the foundation of competition quickscope no scope there hasn’t been any cod game out that’s brought back the real quick scope . Mw2. Was probably there best cod game ever to come out with with its spec ops mode being one of the best ever probably still is if it wasn’t for ps3 and Xbox People being about to jail break the crap and cheat this game would still be booming right now which is why the don’t wanna come out with the online gameplay because the know this games gonna be more of a hit then the las decade of cods they have came out with mw2 and mw3 are the best 

WrestlingIsLife1

"Sources"

How Activision is treating other cod's no no means less cash cows. How can they sell cod points for single player only.

And who with a bit of brains will buy a "remastered" campaign.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
Highlighted

Yup a campaign alot of people already finished years ago. LOL And for gods sake they cut out the Russian campaign level, which was the one and only thing which made the campaign interesting. LOL

Horrorman Level 75

@Rivet_Skullwrote:

And for those of you that opened this in excitement prepare to be disappointed

www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-21-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-remastered-is-real-doesnt-have-m...

This proves they don't care one bit about the customer and the increasing demand for a true mw2 experience on next gen and that they are only concerned about milking the new title that's coming out in October which I guarantee is going to be the same formula of bs that we've gotten in the past and not including this current title.

I mean I'm honestly preaching to the choir here because it's all nothing new and nothing nobody else didn't know nor would expect from a company like Activision...

Ironic you're complaining about the same old stuff yet want a remaster of old stuff.

ttracy1717

Difference with what you said is I actually genuinely enjoyed modern warfare 2, it had some moments where it was bad like one man army and noob tubing and other crap but it was overall really fun

Rivet_Skull

Studios