Get rid of the Cavalry Shields

World War II General Discussion

@randy_maverick wrote:

I would be fine if they got rid of the shields completely. But if they have to keep them, three things need to happen. The shields need to become smaller,  it's completely unfair that a player can crouch down and be completely covered by the shield. Second, The shield needs to be able to be destroyed. If a gun can run out of ammo, the shields should not be completely indestructible. Third, the player carrying the shield should run much slower, they shouldn't have the same speed as someone carrying a regular gun or melee weapon. Multiplayer has become almost unplayable since those shields were introduced.

If they make the shield smaller they need to give it normal melee speed and 1 hit too kill dmg. ..and give attachments for the  secondary weapon. 

d34m34t

It would be nice for all the whiners if SHG opened up the shield to be used with any divison....Imagine that...I already have a class in mind. It includes taking less explosive damage....MMM Crispy....Give me some Infantry division with a shield. I can taste the cheese already.

Somewhere, there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature.
P34nut

@P34nut wrote:

It would be nice for all the whiners if SHG opened up the shield to be used with any divison....Imagine that...I already have a class in mind. It includes taking less explosive damage....MMM Crispy....Give me some Infantry division with a shield. I can taste the cheese already.

Lol then everyone would be running armoured with the shield, hunkered and be unkillable.

d34m34t

@d34m34t wrote:

@P34nut wrote:

Lol then everyone would be running armoured with the shield, hunkered and be unkillable.

Yeah, pretty much God mode Armored, shield, and inconspicuous for faster walking while crouched which is what you do with a riot shield.

BR0NY2

Studios