Getting the ITRA Burst rifle

World War II General Discussion

What is the way to get this incredible weapon?? Please someone help

Schatteman
12 REPLIES 12

Right now, probably through a special contract if it is offered, or a good ol' supply drop lucky pull. This weapon made it's in-game debut during the Blitzkrieg event.

It's a weird weapon that, initially, was pretty nice. However, it has been nerfed fr it's original state, but maintains its fun-factor.

mygamertagsucks Level 75
I haven't got it yet either, ITRA and Sterling are the only weapons left I want.
Dante2k Level 72

That's completely understandable. I'll admit, I thought that the ITRA would be like the M8A7 from BO2, and, it kind of was prior to the initial Nerf. 

I only played an evening with it when it first came out, and it was really, really good. Even I couldn't find a way to do poorly with it. What I found interesting was that I could pull R2 without being on target, and as long as I swerved my site over the target before the bullets reached, I would get the kill. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Is it a three or four round burst ? I haven't even picked one up off of the floor lol
Dante2k Level 72

To be completely honest, I do not remember. This is so stupid, but the thing I remember most about this gun is that, when I put rapid fire on it for the first time, it sounded like a frog (like Kermit) singing heavy-metal. Or, better put, how I envisioned a heavy-metal singing frog.

Hmm. Looking at that last sentence kind of sums up my overall attention to the details, or lack thereof when it comes to gun stats, eh? 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Lol, funny stuff.. I absolutely love the sound of the M2. Best sounding gun in the game imo.
I will Google if the ITRA Is three or four round burst 🤘
Dante2k Level 72

4 round burst, and it was better and not OP when they nerfed it.  I think ppl heard it's chatter and were scared.  Still pretty decent in the right situation.  If you start your aim waist level or so you can get 1 burst kills, as the muzzle flip will bring the rest of the shots up the body.

Orchamos Andron

Get ready, @Orchamos Andron, I'm about to fire some shots you way. . . 

Let's be honest; you meant to say the gun was not at all OP pre-nerf, in your hands only, right?

Even after it's Nerf, that thing remained a headshot machine, and I love that about it.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I didn't consider it OP in anyone's hand.  It could get annoying,  but no worse than shields now 😁  I didn't mind it it before, but I wasn't too heart broken after the nerf either though. I still prefer the mg15, or an SMG, or a sniper rifle...but must admit, after the nerf barely running into it much.

Orchamos Andron

Studios