Go Back To Final Kill Cams, You can't even calculate multiple kills...

World War II General Discussion

SHG, your trash.

I have had doubles and tirples and your play of the game is some scrub with a single kill. It's not that important really in the grand scheme but it just shows more of yoru incompetence. I rather see final kill vs a lame attempt of trying to show some pathetic corner camper getting a single kill. Another broken mechance by SHG. #SHG_SUCKS_AT_COD

MurkBeserk Level 75
10 REPLIES 10

I wonder that the logic behind the play of the game cam is.

1 time I was almost sure I would get it.

Shooting down a plane with bazooka and a double kill with m1 garand. 

The can was a single kill. But is was a smg. And we know sh loves smgs

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

I wonder that the logic behind the play of the game cam is.

1 time I was almost sure I would get it.

Shooting down a plane with bazooka and a double kill with m1 garand. 

The can was a single kill. But is was a smg. And we know sh loves smgs

There is no logic, I thought it was basic off of what… a single, vs double vs triple plus, that isnt' there. I have one lobby with multple triples on the winning team and they played back a single kil that was not impressive on any level. The only reason I noticed it is one of my challenges is get a play of the game. Apparettenly you have to suck to get it.

I have often got top score, least amount of deaths on the winning team with multiple double and triple kills and yet, a single lame as sniper or corner camper kill gets it. It seems random to me. I honestly wouldn’t care but how are you suppose to complete a challenge if there are no definitive guidelines to complete it. I am half tempted to sit in a corner all game long to see if that does it This might one of those things to make players that don’t doe well in the game feel better. Fine! but don’t make it a challenge than, put out another category and make it charity, LOL!

MurkBeserk Level 75

So charity cam of the game.

Lol

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

Lol

Here is another theory, although with no proof at this point but worth paying attention to the weapons that win the kill of the game. Maybe their kill of the game plays into this whole patent idea where they will give it to the person with the a supply drop variant over some one that actually earned it. At this point would seem like it doesn’t matter but later when they drop weapons in the supply drop and stat changing variants in the supply drops it will. Goes along with them manipulating the matchmaking so people pay money with deceitful advertising of supply drop weapons.

MurkBeserk Level 75

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@dtuchpunk wrote:

Lol

Here is another theory, although with no proof at this point but worth paying attention to the weapons that win the kill of the game. Maybe their kill of the game plays into this whole patent idea where they will give it to the person with the a supply drop variant over some one that actually earned it. At this point would seem like it doesn’t matter but later when they drop weapons in the supply drop and stat changing variants in the supply drops it will. Goes along with them manipulating the matchmaking so people pay money with deceitful advertising of supply drop weapons.

One thing is for sure. I won't spend more money on cod again for a long time.

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Count me in there. WW2 was the last CoD for me as well.

Horrorman Level 75

It does seem really random. Have had a couple of good ones and had one horrific one where I flukely get a kill whilst getting caught reloading at a bad time like a noob. Felt embarrassed when it was shown and was waiting for the inevitable hate messages. 

I get that it's a potg but sometimes it's a single kill from someone on the losing team that went 3-20. Maybe like you said a bit of a morale booster but then ive seen some really handy ones too. 

I hate the word random as I suppose there's some logic around it's choice but it all seems so well .............random. sigh

COSTAPAFC

@COSTAPAFC wrote:

It does seem really random. Have had a couple of good ones and had one horrific one where I flukely get a kill whilst getting caught reloading at a bad time like a noob. Felt embarrassed when it was shown and was waiting for the inevitable hate messages. 

I get that it's a potg but sometimes it's a single kill from someone on the losing team that went 3-20. Maybe like you said a bit of a morale booster but then ive seen some really handy ones too. 

I hate the word random as I suppose there's some logic around it's choice but it all seems so well .............random. sigh

I mean never would have even paid attention until it seemed impossible to complete the daily challenge, LOL!

MurkBeserk Level 75

I know I just chucked the activated it and played until I got one . Certainly wasn't going for it lol

COSTAPAFC

Studios