Going back to BO2 to get a feel for BOTG

World War II General Discussion

Still not digging the whole going back to the roots BS, still think this was just them being lazy. Loaded up my old BO2 game just to get a feel. I do remember how fun this was. It does feel very clunky and of course there is a whole lot of what I expected, hide and seek.

What I didn't expect was to see so many modded lobbies in there. I am assuming cause I am connecting with XB 360 players. One game I was flying through the air and you could see all the modded options on screen, it was a little crazy.

Still not sure if I can get into this BOTG, it seems so archaic now. If they keep it fast pace and don't slow it down to a snails crawl it might be decent. Looking forward to the Beta but still have some serious doubts about this game.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Likes: 1672
Posts: 3893
Registered: ‎12-10-2016
35 REPLIES 35
As I said before; this one is probably not for you or anyone else who has the same feelings. It is being marketed as something old, yet familiar, and is obviously different; and is targeted in part for those who lost interest in the recent titles and/or don't care for them. You, or anyone else, can always continue to play any other titles (in the franchise) and wait for another more to your liking. I can't help but feel you're being quite toxic about this. Did you really need to create another discussion about it, for instance? Not sure I even want to reply to you anymore.
DRJD1
Likes: 1
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎17-06-2017
Highlighted

@DRJD1 wrote:
As I said before; this one is probably not for you or anyone else who has the same feelings. It is being marketed as something old, yet familiar, and is obviously different; and is targeted in part for those who lost interest in the recent titles and/or don't care for them. You, or anyone else, can always continue to play any other titles (in the franchise) and wait for another more to your liking. I can't help but feel you're being quite toxic about this. Did you really need to create another discussion about it, for instance? Not sure I even want to reply to you anymore.

Who are you to say any game is for or not for anyone, especailly since you haven't played it and your already asking them to change it cause it is too fast for you, LOL. I am not sure you know what your talking about since the decisions were made well before all the complaints came in on BO3 and IW. Maybe it was based off of AW, if it was, I don't blame them, I thought that game was garbage as well. 

You siad... "Did you really need to create another discussion about it, for instance? Not sure I even want to reply to you anymore".

 

LOL!

You do realize that you are the one that created the last topic on the subject of slow movments in WW2, I just commented on it and it is becoming pretty obvious why you need things slowed down for you. If you don't want to discuss something than don't post on a public forum either in the form of starting a thread or commenting on someone els's thread and when someone disagrees with you, provides their opinions, and points out facts, you consider that being toxic? Last thread I even asked for your opinion but your only comment is to say this game is not for me, why? Cause I disagree with you on the pace of the game.

Now if I called your corner camping thumbless scrub, that might be a little toxic, based on your comments so far, it is could possibly be  a somewhat accurate assumption, but still a little toxic, which is why I don't attack people like that, most of the time, for having an opinion but more than happy to attack their opinion. If that is what you deem to be toxic? You are going to have a rough time on any forum you start a thread on or comment on if that is how senstitive you are to other peoples opinions on a subject.

Feel free to not to reply to anything I comment on or start a thread about, I am quite certain I will not even notice. 

MurkBeserk Level 75
Likes: 1672
Posts: 3893
Registered: ‎12-10-2016

Honestly, I am just happy I don't have to look up as much. 

As a sniper I'm looking forward to the colats and good kill feed streaks that come with boots on the ground play.

St0newa11
Likes: 591
Posts: 2789
Registered: ‎29-02-2012

You need to stop crying and dry your eyes!

Keep playing IW or BLOPS 3 if this new upcoming release isn't your taste, but quit moaning and move on  to something else.

MrPeevsley
Likes: 71
Posts: 132
Registered: ‎09-09-2016

@MrPeevsley wrote:

You need to stop crying and dry your eyes!

Keep playing IW or BLOPS 3 if this new upcoming release isn't your taste, but quit moaning and move on  to something else.


LOL, from a guy that bithced and whined about advanced movement and bitches about people cheating on console, LOL!, telling me not to complain about a game. You realize the people that complain about cheaters on console are those that get wrecked. I get accused of it often but only after pooping on someone.


If you don't like my comments, maybe you just need to move past the thread. Can't believe people are so senstitive about a game, it's like I insulted their girlfirend or something. Funny thing is there are plenty of threads where you whined about IW cause of advanced movements in older threads your telling me not to question a BOTG game.  

MurkBeserk Level 75
Likes: 1672
Posts: 3893
Registered: ‎12-10-2016

To be frank, I am pretty sure this game will be far more successful than the last bunch. Hopefully it will do just as well if not better than Bo3, soo many people have been wanting Boots on the ground gameplay again The advanced movement I think was Cods downfall. Only reason Bo3 did so well in my opinion was due to Zombies and the Class system, but once you get past the classes it is pretty boring game no real challenge for people like myself.

St0newa11
Likes: 591
Posts: 2789
Registered: ‎29-02-2012

@St0newa11 wrote:

To be frank, I am pretty sure this game will be far more successful than the last bunch. Hopefully it will do just as well if not better than Bo3, soo many people have been wanting Boots on the ground gameplay again The advanced movement I think was Cods downfall. Only reason Bo3 did so well in my opinion was due to Zombies and the Class system, but once you get past the classes it is pretty boring game no real challenge for people like myself.


I don't doubt that at all, BOTG has a much stronger player base, I was just hoping it would be more than a reskin and it doesn't slow the pace down to the point of just head glitching and playing hide an seek.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Likes: 1672
Posts: 3893
Registered: ‎12-10-2016

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@MrPeevsley wrote:

You need to stop crying and dry your eyes!

Keep playing IW or BLOPS 3 if this new upcoming release isn't your taste, but quit moaning and move on  to something else.


LOL, from a guy that bithced and whined about advanced movement and bitches about people cheating on console, LOL!, telling me not to complain about a game. You realize the people that complain about cheaters on console are those that get wrecked. I get accused of it often but only after pooping on someone.


If you don't like my comments, maybe you just need to move past the thread. Can't believe people are so senstitive about a game, it's like I insulted their girlfirend or something. Funny thing is there are plenty of threads where you whined about IW cause of advanced movements in older threads your telling me not to question a BOTG game.  


There you go crying again, I maybe posted twice about advanced movement on I W but It wasn't whining or bitching, I said what I wanted to say and moved on waiting for the next release. I didn't start posts everyday (sometimes several like you) whinging about things I didn't like because it wasn't my style of play.

Console's are riddled with cheats on FPS's and yes that is reason alone for me to not to play cod anymore. Plenty of threads out there on modded controllers, kbm and cronus - titon 1.

 

The last cod I put any length of time into was Ghosts and that was mainly extinction.

I bought and played BLOPS 3 for a bit, I think it is very average at best.

 

With regards to "getting wrecked" I do occasionally get beat, however for the limited time I played BLOPS 3 against cheats and scuff controller bunny hoppers I finished in the winners circle (or would have been in it if not for being in the losing team) mor often than not.

 

I don't know if I'll be getting ww2 yet, pandering to PC nonsense will probably sway me to move on from cod permanently. 

 

I may comment from time to time on this forum  but I won't start post after post like you complaining.

 

I will in the end vote with my wallet and Activision will listen to that more than anything else.

MrPeevsley
Likes: 71
Posts: 132
Registered: ‎09-09-2016

I feel like you over exaggrate how many cheaters are on Console... and just because you have a custom controller doesn't mean it is cheating....

St0newa11
Likes: 591
Posts: 2789
Registered: ‎29-02-2012

Studios