Going back to BO2 to get a feel for BOTG

World War II General Discussion

I've been gaming long enough to know cheating when I HEAR it and  as see it and NEARLY every lobby I played in BLOPS 3 had  at least 3 players  with modded controllers, that is cheating,  If  by custom you mean scuff type ? I never said they were cheating however IMO they offer a definite advantage  within the advanced movement realeses.

I also know many players who use modded scuff type controllers.

MrPeevsley

Just because the controller offers an advantage doesn't mean its cheating. Doesn't the elite controller have extra buttons? is it considered cheating?

"I've been gaming long enough to know cheating when I HEAR it and  as see it and NEARLY every lobby I played in BLOPS 3 had  at least 3 players  with modded controllers"
This is what I mean, I don't think you really understand, what do you mean hear it? Nearly every lobby?? Wouldn't that mean other people would notice this, but yet I don't see it being a massive issue within the community. So someone must be mistaken here.

This doesn't happen often if ever but I am going to have to agree with Murc's orginal post about you. 

St0newa11

If you cant HEAR people using modded controllers with semi autos,  or sniper breath or jump shooting I'm wasting my time trying to explain it to you!

The M1a1 carbine in waw  had a definite tune when people were using modded controller with auto fire.

Its not hard to listen and spot cheats with shorties in blops 3, cheaters wirh semi autos are quite easy to spot also you just have to listen to the perfect spacing between rounds EVERY shot EVERY time EVERY game! 

Most players will admit it when I chat to them and most say everybody else is doing it so why not?

Hacks are completely different to the cheats I'm talking about

MrPeevsley

You do realize that now days the games have a system in place that only lets Semi-auto firing weapons fire so fast right??? there is a limit to the fire rate. Like you aren't so ignorant that you didn't know this?
You know what happens when someone accuses me of using a Modded controller? I agree with them to troll them..... I think you have been getting trolled super hard to the point where you think anyone using a Semi-auto weapon has a modded controller... This is hilarious and also so very sad.

St0newa11

@MrPeevsley wrote:

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@MrPeevsley wrote:

You need to stop crying and dry your eyes!

Keep playing IW or BLOPS 3 if this new upcoming release isn't your taste, but quit moaning and move on  to something else.

LOL, from a guy that bithced and whined about advanced movement and bitches about people cheating on console, LOL!, telling me not to complain about a game. You realize the people that complain about cheaters on console are those that get wrecked. I get accused of it often but only after pooping on someone.

If you don't like my comments, maybe you just need to move past the thread. Can't believe people are so senstitive about a game, it's like I insulted their girlfirend or something. Funny thing is there are plenty of threads where you whined about IW cause of advanced movements in older threads your telling me not to question a BOTG game.  

There you go crying again, I maybe posted twice about advanced movement on I W but It wasn't whining or bitching, I said what I wanted to say and moved on waiting for the next release. I didn't start posts everyday (sometimes several like you) whinging about things I didn't like because it wasn't my style of play.

Console's are riddled with cheats on FPS's and yes that is reason alone for me to not to play cod anymore. Plenty of threads out there on modded controllers, kbm and cronus - titon 1.

The last cod I put any length of time into was Ghosts and that was mainly extinction.

I bought and played BLOPS 3 for a bit, I think it is very average at best.

With regards to "getting wrecked" I do occasionally get beat, however for the limited time I played BLOPS 3 against cheats and scuff controller bunny hoppers I finished in the winners circle (or would have been in it if not for being in the losing team) mor often than not.

I don't know if I'll be getting ww2 yet, pandering to PC nonsense will probably sway me to move on from cod permanently. 

I may comment from time to time on this forum  but I won't start post after post like you complaining.

I will in the end vote with my wallet and Activision will listen to that more than anything else.

I have played every COD since I the MW series started. The only cheat I have ran into was this week when I loaded up BO2 but that is likely cause it was backwards compatible with a 360 and I kind of already knew there were going to be modded lobbies in there. Wasn't really a cheat though since it seemed everyone was modded and flying around but more of a hack. I have yet to see a single person cheat on XB1 or PS4. Outside of map glitches, not once have a ran across anybody cheating or even remotely seemed like they were. I have howerver been called a cheater on numerious occasions, got quite a few video clips of it as a matter of fact. People like you come in a game and just get destroyed and complain people are cheating. I would love to see proof of your games where you found someone cheating on a current console and current game.

Scuff controllers are not cheats, you can play exactly the same way, albeit slightly more uncomfortable, but the same with a bumper jumper setup. Your comment on bunny hopping just shows you don't have any desire to learn how to play the game and utilize the tools avaialble to you. That doesn't make others cheaters, it just makes them more skilled which is now very obvious why you can't stand advanced movements.

As far as my crying and whining about this game, sure, you can say I complain a lot, I don't have a problem agreeing that I openly express my concerns, skeptism and dissappointment about the direction or lack of one they took this year. Here is the great thing about a forum, you don't have to read them, you can skip the thread or comment, you can just go find the threads and make buddies with all the cheerleaders of the game, thow on a pair of spanks, grap your pom poms and jazz finger eachother to death. I am sure there a bunch of youtubers that will join you, at least they get paid for it though.

By the way, complaining about someones thread is the same as complaining. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

Read my last reply to you again.

Scuff controllers aren't cheats however a modded scuff controller would be cheating .

You only need to google modded scuff controller to see how big a business modded controllers are!

I don't report people for using them as its pointles due to inactive policing of the games by devs etc.

However I do use my mic and chat to players not to bitch or whine or  complain I just ask friendly  questions and most will freely admit to cheating and see nothing wrong with it?!!!!!

As regards to me being sour about losing, I don't often do bad at any cod, average kd above 2 not brilliant but above average from what I see of other peoples stats. My BLOPS  3 kd was about 1.7 for the little time I played it, it then went down to about 1.25 due to messing about with the sniper rifles.Still above most from what I see.

I play tdm core and hardcore lone wolf and as stated before I do get beat from time to time but not often.

I play for fun not to boast how good I am on this forum or any other social media unlike some people!

MrPeevsley

@MrPeevsley wrote:

Read my last reply to you again.

Scuff controllers aren't cheats however a modded scuff controller would be cheating .

You only need to google modded scuff controller to see how big a business modded controllers are!

I don't report people for using them as its pointles due to inactive policing of the games by devs etc.

However I do use my mic and chat to players not to bitch or whine or  complain I just ask friendly  questions and most will freely admit to cheating and see nothing wrong with it?!!!!!

As regards to me being sour about losing, I don't often do bad at any cod, average kd above 2 not brilliant but above average from what I see of other peoples stats. My BLOPS  3 kd was about 1.7 for the little time I played it, it then went down to about 1.25 due to messing about with the sniper rifles.Still above most from what I see.

I play tdm core and hardcore lone wolf and as stated before I do get beat from time to time but not often.

I play for fun not to boast how good I am on this forum or any other social media unlike some people!

What am I boasting about, just stating my experience from scrubs like you that cry cheat when they get wrecked. I have proof on video of the cry babies that accuse others of cheating cause they suck. My guess, if you did well against them, you wouldn't even notice if they were cheating or not, hihgly doubt they were and still waiting on some proof of it, your just a butt hurt turd that can't handle get destroyed, pretty much the profile everyone that cries cheater or modder.

MurkBeserk Level 75

By the maturity of that reply you don't sound old enough to have been playing cod since the beginning of MW.

As stated I'm not brilliant but I don't get 'wrecked' and am not a ' butt hurt turd' as you so eloquently put it!

I'm from a generation who views cheating for what it is cheating!

If you bothered to read where I have commented on cheating before you would see the cheats aren't always the best players.

Grow up and move on!

MrPeevsley
Highlighted

@MrPeevsley wrote:

By the maturity of that reply you don't sound old enough to have been playing cod since the beginning of MW.

As stated I'm not brilliant but I don't get 'wrecked' and am not a ' butt hurt turd' as you so eloquently put it!

I'm from a generation who views cheating for what it is cheating!

If you bothered to read where I have commented on cheating before you would see the cheats aren't always the best players.

Grow up and move on!

Because saying people are cheating is MATURE especailly when you have no proof of it. Still waiting to see the proof on why you actually believe someone is cheating. My experience, those that claim people are cheating are those that got beat and usually beat bad. It's an excuse used by those that can't handle getting beat, can't accpet that someone is better. Even if you are decent, which I doubt and honestly could care less, you clearly aren't MATURE enough to handle getting beat by someone that had better aim, out manuevered you and claerly outplayed you so what do you do, you start whining and bitching about how they must be cheating, this makes you a scrub and as long as you remain a scrub you will never get beyond these self limitations by blaming others. 

"Oh no, they are using a scuff.... Not fair"

"Oh no, they are bunny hopping... thats an exploit"

"Oh look, he jumped before my fat thumbs could hit the button.... his equipment is better than mine"
"Oh no, they must be using and aimbot.... He doesn't miss"
"Oh no, they must be using a modded controller... no one can pull the trigger that fast!"

This is why you will always be bad at the game. Until you figure out how to overcome these, you will be a scrub.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Not quite sure why you would interpret SHGames as being "lazy" because it's boots on the ground. Don't you think it would have been much easier (lazier) for them to elaborate and work off of the mechanics in AW and just make AW2?

I don't think CoD could ever go wrong by revisiting its roots. I find that to a positive that grossly outweighs the negatives that some may encounter from a slower pace and less verticality.

There is no question it's going to be a different experience.. which I find to be a good thing in a franchise that pumps out a new game every Nov.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios