Graphic Content Filter

World War II General Discussion

Call of Duty: Black Ops III and other games from Treyarch has it. What to make your game enjoyable to as many people as possible? Then give us this option. You already translate and localize this game. And have colorblind mode and subtitles.

Want to be better then Treyarch? Give us separate option for language and violence.

I don't think this is something that can be added now unless it's something that was planned on from earlier on when developing the game. So if you can't give us this option for this game then you can give us this for your next game Sledgehammer Games.

2 REPLIES 2

@5357 wrote:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III and other games from Treyarch has it. What to make your game enjoyable to as many people as possible? Then give us this option. You already translate and localize this game. And have colorblind mode and subtitles.

Want to be better then Treyarch? Give us separate option for language and violence.

I don't think this is something that can be added now unless it's something that was planned on from earlier on when developing the game. So if you can't give us this option for this game then you can give us this for your next game Sledgehammer Games.

Gotta be honest, if you're concerned about violence perhaps you should consider not playing a first person shooter? After all, the point is to shoot, stab, blow up or otherwise kill people. In otherwords... it's violent.

Language... maybe that can be addressed but the game will most likely be rated M+ for "mature" (in the USA). So... you should expect cursing... adult situations, ya know?

Anyhoo.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

If you worry about graphic content in a first person shooter. You should stay away from a first person shooter

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios