Great we have new new features diffeernt fresh game modes and new weapons but fix your base game issues first - LAG

World War II General Discussion

Lag still making this game unplayble 31/7 0- Been over a week now and we have to put up with this

Worst implementation of matchmaking I have seen in a game.

I Think we all would have little to complain about if we had stable months, but get a stable week and your lucky

It seems the old argument is true you get penalised if you got a good stable fast connection.

Hit detection is all over the place.

Messy game at present .. Few weeks back it was fast fluid multiplayer with little issues

I guess its just not fixable....Bring on Black Ops4. Treyarch know how to deliver decent matchmaking with stable fast connections.

Great game but shame about the MP

tubby9
6 REPLIES 6

I'm not sure if this will help, but I can sometimes get relief after I clear the cache on days an update is released. This may or may not work for you. I am experiencing matchmaking issues myself, but have yet to play today. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Thanks Man
tubby9

No problem. I hope this gives some sort of relief.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I wish people would stop relying on Black Ops 4 to be the "All Issues Fixed" game. It won't be, stop purchasing these titles, send a message.

Money talks, I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard of this quote. So either you stop buying these titles or donate a ton of money to their company. 

Or if you own a lot of stock you can send a message, other than that your best bet would to be stop purchasing these titles.

"Money talks."

I've Always Held The Wheel
But I Let The Wind Steal My Power
ReneAensland

I'm still going to buy Black Ops 4. Just because I am having issues in WWII does not mean I will have the same issues on BO4. Truth be told, I only recently started having issues on a semi-consistant basis, so I really can't be too unhappy.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

For what it's worth, my connectivity issues seemed to clear up the later it got. That's weird because I usually start getting really odd lobbies the further we get into the day. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios