Ha, Somewhat Well Known Youtuber calling reg pub players.....

World War II General Discussion

I'm 100% sure it will play slower than IW. Driftor and Hutch both say the game actually plays at a fairly fast pace. If it's like MW2 it will be perfect for me, even maps like Bailout played well for their size. I agree Terminal and Afghan were too big and were my least fave maps in that game but mostly the maps were great.

I'm hyped for it actually it's going to be either a great game or a huge disappointment for me .

Dante2k Level 73
Highlighted

@Dante2k wrote:

I'm 100% sure it will play slower than IW. Driftor and Hutch both say the game actually plays at a fairly fast pace. If it's like MW2 it will be perfect for me, even maps like Bailout played well for their size. I agree Terminal and Afghan were too big and were my least fave maps in that game but mostly the maps were great.

I'm hyped for it actually it's going to be either a great game or a huge disappointment for me .

Driftor does make a good point though, how he experienced it with players trying to capture videos and how reg pub matches will differ greatly. It goes back to my biggest concern with this game and found it interesting some of the youtubers that are hyping the game are hinting there could be issues with the pace depending on how sledgehammer balances these things. I still wish there were more movement options in this game, not necessarily jet packs or boost jumping but other movements that could add a little more to the players control vs just being a game about finding the best hiding spots and head glitches.

MurkBeserk Level 75

A lot of the Pro players I watch actually really liked the pace, as someone said one of them said it was MW2 pace. Which is a really great pace.
However Driftor is worried about turning a corner and finding a camper with a LMG bipod laying there. I really don't see this being an actual thing even for Campers thats not something.

St0newa11

Studios