Ha, Somewhat Well Known Youtuber calling reg pub players.....

World War II General Discussion

..... dark corner mcdoodles and bushwookies, kind of. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzTATanPtA

MurkBeserk Level 75
12 REPLIES 12

So that is a new name for playing smartly.

Light machine gun mounted and loaded! Lol.

Foot_Sergeant

"playing Smartly" 
I loled hard.

St0newa11

Camping =/= playing conservatively 

Same way

Run n' gun =/= playing offensively with awareness

Using a (bipoded) LMG for covering a friendly movement is smart team play imo. Or defending objective in a position for example in SnD after planting a bomb. That's what I call playing conservatively/defensively. 

Foot_Sergeant

camping = lacks the know how or skill to do well on the move.

"Using a (bipoded) LMG for covering a friendly movement is smart team play imo. Or defending objective in a position for example in SnD after planting a bomb. That's what I call playing conservatively/defensively."
I know you and others think you are doing, but you really aren't.

St0newa11

In WaW we had bipods. Wasn't a real problem. 

Oke you had almost no recoil, but the movement side to side and up and down was very limited and slow to get it deployed and getting of it.

And most bushwookies will probably use smgs.

Pray and spray.

And reg pub player is broad. I'm a reg pub player. Because I don't have the skills of those pro players. But I've some tactical knowledge. And playing cod from cod 1 I got some tricks to counter campers for example.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

In WaW we had bipods. Wasn't a real problem. 

Oke you had almost no recoil, but the movement side to side and up and down was very limited and slow to get it deployed and getting of it.

And most bushwookies will probably use smgs.

Pray and spray.

And reg pub player is broad. I'm a reg pub player. Because I don't have the skills of those pro players. But I've some tactical knowledge. And playing cod from cod 1 I got some tricks to counter campers for example.

I just found it funny especially since there were some previous threads who used youtubers as thier argument for claiming this game isn't going to be too slow. Campers are typically not a problem but they can slow the pace of a game down to the point boredom if there are enough of them in a match. One of the reasons I stopped playing Terminal and Dominion in IW, just a game of hide and seek. Heard others that played it there that felt the game was a bit campy. Should be interesting to see if my predictions are right.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Driftor makes it sounds like that every regular player is a camper. And that bipod lmgs will make it worse.

My opinion is that campers or slow players will do it no matter what weapon and attachments.

Veterans of the game will probably use the bipods to hold a flag in domination and move when there is no action at that flag.

What maybe will work is no more kd. And that those "pro" utubers don't focus on kd.

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

Driftor makes it sounds like that every regular player is a camper. And that bipod lmgs will make it worse.

My opinion is that campers or slow players will do it no matter what weapon and attachments.

Veterans of the game will probably use the bipods to hold a flag in domination and move when there is no action at that flag.

What maybe will work is no more kd. And that those "pro" utubers don't focus on kd.

I know, that was the other thing I found funny, while he probably didn't mean it to sound like he was saying most reg players were scrubs he kind of did make it seem as though that is what he was saying by touting his high level of play. LOL

MurkBeserk Level 75

Yeah he was a bit on a high horse. 

SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios